Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Anyone else feel alittle guilty for not watching Conan before these past two weeks. After his first week in LA, I kind of tuned out. :(
    Me too.

That was a sad finale. Pretty good though.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Hey super jail is awesome.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Started watching Buffy Season 1 last night and am on my usual mission of watching a show as quickly as possible. Something tells me it won't be as easy as watching The Wire on my winter vacation in 2 weeks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          Me too.

That was a sad finale. Pretty good though.
          The finale was awesome. Hate it for Conan though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Glee wins the ensemble cast at the SAG awards. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I'm almost done with the first season of Dexter....holy **** this show is ridiculous.

Almost finished with season 3 here.

Comment

• Just destroyed the 1st four seasons of Dexter in like a week. I need a new TV show to pick up......any ideas? I was thinking Mad Men or True Blood.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                  Just destroyed the 1st four seasons of Dexter in like a week. I need a new TV show to pick up......any ideas? I was thinking Mad Men or True Blood.
                  I just burned through Chuck in a few days...definitely a fun show and easy to watch.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I liked the earlier seasons of Weeds, haven't seen the latest though.

Comment

Just destroyed the 1st four seasons of Dexter in like a week. I need a new TV show to pick up......any ideas? I was thinking Mad Men or True Blood.
                      Both great shows. True Blood is pretty brutal for the first 5 eps but really picks up after that and has become one of my favorite shows. Mad Men is slow at times but most of the time just so incredible. Can't go wrong with either shows but I would watch True Blood first as season 3 starts before season 4 of Mad Men.

Comment

• Between True Blood and Mad Men you have to pick Mad Men.

Veronica Mars never hurts...

Comment

• Artie Lange: Jack and Coke on CC Secret Stash right now.

Comment

Veronica Mars or Chuck! Both phenomenal shows and just FUN to watch. Chuck is more on the comedy/action stuff though, if you're into that sort of thing.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Check out the new sig.

Comment

• I'm addicted to Triple D, but I can't stand when he uses "on point" so much haha.

He featured a local KC place on one of his shows and I went and the food was as good as he claimed. It's so bad for you but if I'm out real late I'll go in and get breakfast.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information