No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think there is any way Shaw turns out to be bad, I really like him as a mentor to Chuck and someone who kinda shows him the ropes before bowing out due to some unforeseen reason.

As for Hannah, I dont think they go back to the whole "ZOMGZ RING AGENT" business...I mean honestly, how many people in the world can be super spies? And more importantly, how many of those super spies can be super hot? Kreuk is gooooooooooooorgeous. I was telling vidae, I dont want it to mess with the Chuck/Sarah dynamic, and I have a feeling that it will eventually just validate Sarah's feelings for Chuck when she seems him with someone else, but poor Chuck has had Strahovski, Bilson, Brewster, and now Kreuk marched in front of him, and hasnt got himself a whole lot of action. Maybe he will at least get to seduce this one.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Why is there an NCIS marathon before Psych's premiere? NCIS sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Why are there Brodeur posts and no Peefs posts? You suck!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• WTF is NCIS?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Why is there an NCIS marathon before Psych's premiere? NCIS sucks.
            Despite the crappy lead-in, Psych is going to post huge numbers and show everyone that Shawn and Gus have staying power for a long time to come. I liked Psych and Burn Notice back to back, but I'd rather watch just Psych on Wednesdays then have it be burried on Friday nights when everyone's usually out.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              WTF is NCIS?
              Technically, it is the number one drama ratings wise on all networks. That doesn't make it good though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                Despite the crappy lead-in, Psych is going to post huge numbers and show everyone that Shawn and Gus have staying power for a long time to come. I liked Psych and Burn Notice back to back, but I'd rather watch just Psych on Wednesdays then have it be burried on Friday nights when everyone's usually out.
                Exactly, I could only catch the episodes the morning after while recovering from hangovers. I'm kinda glad its on Wednesdays.

Comment

• Like I said a few pages back, the USA lineup is pretty sick.

Tuesday: White Collar
                  Wedesday: Psych
                  Thursday: Burn Notice

I'd put that up against any other network. They're just really high quality shows. Not to mention that Royal Pains will be back sometime this summer.. that's pretty sick.

Really f'ing excited for Psych tonight. Can't wait. :)

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• If you look at the line up for Psych show, the next group of shows should be great. Judd Nelson will be on later. Gonna be great

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Why is there an NCIS marathon before Psych's premiere? NCIS sucks.
                      They had all the episodes from the first half of the season on at like 7 A.M. to 1 P.M. I think. Not sure why they buried them that early.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So who else is tired of the Chuck writers forcing Chuck to stay the same sniveling little pansy he always has been instead of letting him grow as a character? I thought with the intersect in his head things would get better but he still shits the bed too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                          So who else is tired of the Chuck writers forcing Chuck to stay the same sniveling little pansy he always has been instead of letting him grow as a character? I thought with the intersect in his head things would get better but he still shits the bed too much.
                          He made progress last night....
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• That is who Chuck is. He's not a spy but he's trying to act the part. If they turned him into a badass who is some Bryce Larkin clone it would ruin the show for me. It's about an every day guy trying to cope with something outside of his control. THAT is the show.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Part of Chuck's appeal is that he isn't a spy. He refuses to use guns, he shows compassion, and such things end up costing him when a mission could be easy, but then he finds a way to fall ass backwards into succeeding.

It makes him seem like a normal guy who just got unlucky, which is what the shows about. And honestly, that is much more believable than a random "nerd" becoming a super spy by completely changing his personality and feelings. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                Part of Chuck's appeal is that he isn't a spy. He refuses to use guns, he shows compassion, and such things end up costing him when a mission could be easy, but then he finds a way to fall ass backwards into succeeding.

It makes him seem like a normal guy who just got unlucky, which is what the shows about. And honestly, that is much more believable than a random "nerd" becoming a super spy by completely changing his personality and feelings. I like it.
                                Bingo. What would be the point in Chuck being a total bad ass? Would take away from a lot of the comedy involved in the show, and the overall fun.

Also I think the whole reason the writers have Chuck with a new intersect is so it allows him to be 'bad ass' so that he isn't just a secondary role when missions are going on.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information