Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Job View Post
    I'd like a Deschanel sandwich with both sisters.
    Indeed.


    Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

    Comment


    • Since I got done with it yesterday, just thought I'd say that the 2nd half of the 2nd season of Buffy was greatness.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Since I got done with it yesterday, just thought I'd say that the 2nd half of the 2nd season of Buffy was greatness.
        Surprise/Innocence, Passion, Becoming 1 and 2...it really is some of the best tv ever. Seasons 2 and 3 of Buffy are pretty fing great. I would still take Angel as a complete series though.

        Deschanel's ftw

        Comment


        • Burn Notice ftw.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            Surprise/Innocence, Passion, Becoming 1 and 2...it really is some of the best tv ever. Seasons 2 and 3 of Buffy are pretty fing great. I would still take Angel as a complete series though.

            Deschanel's ftw
            Is there some specific way to watch Angel and Buffy, or should I just continue on and watch all of Buffy then all of Angel?


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Monk is so jizz-worthy.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Is there some specific way to watch Angel and Buffy, or should I just continue on and watch all of Buffy then all of Angel?
                You're basically good to go. Season 4 of Buffy intersects with Season 1 of Angel a couple times but nothing that will really throw off your viewing experience. Angel drops in during season 7 of Angel and the character is honestly regressed so far back that it's jarring. Season 5 of Angel deals a little bit with the aftermath of Buffy season 7 as well.

                Faith jumps back and forth a few times but you'll get it.

                Can't believe I remember that, kind of a recovering Whedon nerd over here...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Job View Post
                  Monk is so jizz-worthy.
                  Sure hope we see a good amount of Shalhoub around, still.

                  Comment


                  • Adrian Monk is one of the 2 smartest men on tv....3 if you count the Mentalist...
                    -Shawn Spencer

                    Best Monk promo ever.

                    bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • in season 3 they take a stab at The Mentalist during the episode with the football team, Shawn is like, "we have to get home to catch the Mentalist"

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • Great episode of Burn Notice. The snapping was hilarious.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • I should watch Psych more often.

                          by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            I should watch Psych more often.
                            I could not agree more good sir.

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                              I should watch Psych more often.
                              Your life will only get better

                              bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Dear Jay Leno,

                                “If they invent a car that runs on stupid jokes, you could go far.”
                                — Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information