Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I'm not a fan of it either. I'd rather watch Burn Notice. Micheal Westin >> Jack Bauer.
    True, true, BN is slick like classic Miami Vice, 24 is like watching paint dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      24 has really gone down hill.
      remember when sixth sense came out? everyone was like wow what a twist then all of his next movies were just about weird twists and became crappy? thats what i think about 24.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        Miami Vice is not even close to 24 at its highest highs, or hell, barely even close to 24 at its lowest point (sixth season).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Chuck was so sad. :(

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• and if by sad, you mean awesome, then you are right...I really enjoyed the dynamic of this week's episode, it showed a new side to a few characters
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I completely forgot Chuck was on so avoid spoilers for a bit to be nice to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• MAYBE WE WILL SPOIL IT BECAUSE WE HATE YOU!

Just kidding pumpkin.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I would spoil it but I myself have also yet to see it, count your blessings !

Oh ya, did anyone else here watch Caprica? They finally got a new ep up and running on Friday & I personally thought it was really quite awesome. Pretty darn excited for more.
                  Last edited by El Peefs?????; 02-01-2010, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    I would spoil it but I myself have also yet to see it, count your blessings !

Oh ya, did anyone else here watch Caprica? They finally got a new ep up and running on Friday & I personally thought it was really quite awesome. Pretty darn excited for more.
                    Uno mas. I had class, and had to miss it as too! Uh. How quickly does it get posted to Hulu? I need my Chuck fix damnit.

Comment

• I keep forgetting about Chuck on Monday's

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Your Clipper jokes fall flat every single night Jay. Please go away and never, ever, ever, return. It's my own fault for subjecting myself to his show though, sooo blah.

Comment

• Great episode of Chuck! Kinda sad, but they keep getting better and better.

He's evolving too, as a character. I don't think he'll ever be a Bryce Larkin but I'm very okay with that. More than okay, actually. It'd take away the best part of the show for me.
                          Last edited by vidae; 02-01-2010, 10:38 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• http://watching-tv.ew.com/2010/02/01...n-3-episode-6/

The 'Chuck' disconnect: High quality, low buzz?

...I'm not sure I like hearing this. Once again, great reviews but low(ish) total numbers. House's staying power and the mindless drones who follow The Bachelor are just too much for Chuck's time slot. Can't forget How I Met Your Mother, another solid show that takes a lot of viewers.
                            Last edited by Whistler6; 02-02-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Chuck is the highest rated scripted show on NBC. It's one of the only shows getting decent ratings on the ENTIRE NETWORK.

That said, it should be moved nights. No show NBC puts on the air will beat House, HIMYM or The Bachelor. That's just how it is, no matter how great Chuck is, and it is great.

If they cancel this show, with the positive ratings and critic love, they'll have absolutely NOTHING on that network at all (except for the Thursday night lineup). I'm not saying it's the best way to get renewed, but their lack of options is a good omen for Chuck season four.
                              Last edited by vidae; 02-02-2010, 12:47 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Ok so Im watching Chuck right now & when I saw Sarah sporting a 'Frak Off' shirt I popped a ridiculously large boner.

I was sort of hoping when Casey was reading off the guys favorite 'geeky' shows he would say Firefly and make a nifty little joke, ah well.

Edit- So totally my favorite Chuck episode of the season, maybe of the series. Its about time people are getting suspicious of Chucks antics.
                                Last edited by El Peefs?????; 02-02-2010, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information