Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Anyone still watching White Collar? I think it's getting better and better and really hope it's renewed for another season.
    Last night was probably the first episode I didn't love. Still a good ep though.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Been watching reruns of Jericho such a great show two season is not even close to enough...

*Nuts*

Comment

• White Collar has been getting better and better. Last night was a little dull but they keep advancing the Kate storyline.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Phil Harris from the show Deadliest Catch died yesterday.
          Sad. Was a great show.
          http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...est=latestnews

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Yay for new Psych tonight. Juliette looked bangin' in the previews.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• On to Buffy Season 5/Angel season 2. And they say people with no lives don't get anything done.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                On to Buffy Season 5/Angel season 2. And they say people with no lives don't get anything done.
                S2 of Angel rawx. It sets in motion oh so much.

Comment

• Just finished season 1 of Fringe, the 2nd half of the season really picked up and I ended up shooting through it. Sort of has a Lost feel (hi JJ) in how they have set up all this stuff without really explaining anything. You're just as Lost as agent Dunham trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

Comment

• I need a new show to watch from the beginning. If it helps, I love Dexter, 24 and LOST. Also, sidenote, I just bought the whole boy meets world series, so....it brings back memories..

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                      I need a new show to watch from the beginning. If it helps, I love Dexter, 24 and LOST. Also, sidenote, I just bought the whole boy meets world series, so....it brings back memories..
                      Chuck is a really fun show to watch. I was skeptical at first, but its quite entertaining. I burned through it pretty quickly. Also, Californication is amazing and well worth the 2 days it will take you to watch it. If you are interested in a sitcom, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia is hilarious, and How I Met Your Mother is a good time, if only for Neil Patrick Harris.

Im sad Chuck is gone for 3 weeks :(
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Chuck is gone for 3 weeks in the middle of February? That is bogus. I hate how shows do this now, show 3-4 episodes then go on a month or more hiatus. Networks wonder how shows have dwindling ratings, maybe its because you jerk everyone around with their schedules and air times assholes!

Comment

• I really hope this Dawn thing leads somewhere...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I really hope this Dawn thing leads somewhere...
                            Wouldnt hold your breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              I still dont know exactly what goes on in that show. I'll check it out some time, I'm sure. I'm about to finally watch season 4 of Dexter.
                              Prepare for John Lithgow awesomeness.

Thanksgiving dinner scene probably one of my favorites out of the whole series.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                Chuck is gone for 3 weeks in the middle of February? That is bogus. I hate how shows do this now, show 3-4 episodes then go on a month or more hiatus. Networks wonder how shows have dwindling ratings, maybe its because you jerk everyone around with their schedules and air times assholes!
                                The show was originally slated to come back AFTER the Olympics, but because NBC sucks and had nothing else to put on, they threw it on a few weeks early. Yeah, it sucks, and I hope the ratings stay solidish after but what can ya do?

It sucks more because this last episode wasn't meant to be a "cliffhanger" episode so a lot of people are a little miffed that this is all we get until March 1st.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information