Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Why should I listen to you?
    Have I ever steered you wrong? Trust me Ben Browder will make it onto your shrine. "Huuumans are SUPERIOR!"

Comment

• Boy meets world 1-3 is for sale. I bought the complete series from a kinda sketchy website. Im guessing what they do isn't legal, but I got my boy meets world fix, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Have I ever steered you wrong? Trust me Ben Browder will make it onto your shrine. "Huuumans are SUPERIOR!"
        You haven't steered me much lately but I suppose you haven't. I can put Farscape on my gigantic list of things to watch I guess.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You haven't steered me much lately but I suppose you haven't. I can put Farscape on my gigantic list of things to watch I guess.
          Consider this a steer. Farscape is well worth your time if only because Scorpius is as amazing and dynamic a villain as any sci fi show ever.

His look might appear cliche...

but he is truly, truly anything but.

I honestly put the character work on this show up there with Firefly except they actually got 4 seasons to develop everything.

However I also can't recommend stopping Angel right now. Buffy...if you consider season 5 the end, you might be doing yourself a favor.

Comment

• I haven't seen all of Farscape but it is kind of cheesy. It's not awful but is an okay sci-fi show. I'm not a huge fan but it's not the worst thing I've ever watched.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Tonight's Psych was excellent. That whole fight scene at the end had me rolling. Even though it was obvious who the killer was from jump street, I still had a great time watching.
              Did you see what I just did there? That was awesome...

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                I haven't seen all of Farscape but it is kind of cheesy. It's not awful but is an okay sci-fi show. I'm not a huge fan but it's not the worst thing I've ever watched.
                boo, there is plenty of comedy but it will still break your heart

Comment

• Juliet in a Canes t shirt. <3333333333

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• 30 Rock is funny enough and the actors are great in their roles, but why do they feel the need to have a guest celebrity actor every single week?

When The Office had Jack Black on for a cameo during the post Superbowl episode, people were screaming "shark jumpers". I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                      30 Rock is funny enough and the actors are great in their roles, but why do they feel the need to have a guest celebrity actor every single week?

When The Office had Jack Black on for a cameo during the post Superbowl episode, people were screaming "shark jumpers". I don't get it.
                      30 Rock is about a TV show, The Office is about an everyday office.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• If any show has too many guest stars, it's Modern Family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          30 Rock is funny enough and the actors are great in their roles, but why do they feel the need to have a guest celebrity actor every single week?

Because 30 Rock can handle their guest stars way better than The Office.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Because 30 Rock can handle their guest stars way better than The Office.
                            30 Rock sucks, stop having bad taste.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Yeah I get the plot of it being a show about a show and whatever...But the people appearing on the show aren't playing themselves, they are adding to the plot as just some character -- eg. Elizabeth Banks being Jack's one-night stand.

Doesn't make any difference to me, but I don't think they need anything else than the big 3 they already have. Seems pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                30 Rock sucks, stop having bad taste.
                                You don't know what a good television show is, so you don't matter.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information