Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
    You are once again an idiot if you are think he is any good. He has bad expressions, horrible voice/tones, and just can't deliver a line worth ****. He was ******* terible in The Girl Next Door, can't say I have seen Catch and Release however. Wow, third role for a movie? Incredible!!!!! Robert Downey Jr. wasn't even a good casting for Iron Man (wasn't Tony Stark Mexican-American?)
    wow...just wow. Im pretty sure you are the ONLY person on the planet who would think that...RDJ was actually perfect as Stark, there are very few actors who can portray a complete asshole and still make him a loveable protagonist...and I still think you are an idiot for thinking Timothy Olyphant sucks. Watch Deadwood. Or anything hes in **** hes awesome.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      wow...just wow. Im pretty sure you are the ONLY person on the planet who would think that...RDJ was actually perfect as Stark, there are very few actors who can portray a complete asshole and still make him a loveable protagonist...and I still think you are an idiot for thinking Timothy Olyphant sucks. Watch Deadwood. Or anything hes in **** hes awesome.
      Well I really have to question your judgment if you think he is good. Watching him is like listening to nails scratching on a chalkboard. He just can't deliver a line or have a good facial expression even if it was to save his life.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
        You are once again an idiot if you are think he is any good. He has bad expressions, horrible voice/tones, and just can't deliver a line worth ****. He was ******* terible in The Girl Next Door, can't say I have seen Catch and Release however. Wow, third role for a movie? Incredible!!!!! Robert Downey Jr. wasn't even a good casting for Iron Man (wasn't Tony Stark Mexican-American?)
        Tony Stark was definately not Mexican-American. Iron Man was created in an era where there were really few minorities in comics.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Tony Stark was definately not Mexican-American. Iron Man was created in an era where there were really few minorities in comics.
          Hmm I thought he was at least part Mexican for some reason.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            That show is awesome. Don't let people tell you otherwise. They added Timothy Olyphant for goodness sake!
            What is this and why haven't I heard of this show before? I love me some Timmy Olyphant, he just dominated GO.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
              What is this and why haven't I heard of this show before? I love me some Timmy Olyphant, he just dominated GO.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damages_(TV_series)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I would love to get into damages....but internet failed me the last time I looked for season 1...maybe try torrents if my hype is expected to be met...just heard noone else tlak about it so I figured it wasn't worth the DL.

BTW whats the deal with 30 rock....worth the watch?

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                  I would love to get into damages....but internet failed me the last time I looked for season 1...maybe try torrents if my hype is expected to be met...just heard noone else tlak about it so I figured it wasn't worth the DL.

BTW whats the deal with 30 rock....worth the watch?
                  30 Rock is the best comedy on television.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                    It's good but definitely not the best comedy on television.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

I second this, wholeheartedly. However, I have been watching since the beginning and am totally biased.

Comment

Thirty Rock's on par with The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, It's Always Sunny, Two and a half men and South Park for me. I'm probably missing one or two but there's kind of a clustfuck up top since South Park wasn't as incredible as usual.

Jack Donaghy is also probably the best comedic character on tv right now, he's even better than butters.
                        Last edited by giantsfan; 01-18-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

second best. I am loyal to The Office.

I agree with giantsfan's assessment of Jack Donaghy. So perfect.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• M*A*S*H is still the best ^_^

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                              Jack Donaghy is also probably the best comedic character on tv right now, he's even better than butters.
                              "I want to kiss you on the mouth to stop you from saying such ridiculous things."

Comment

I like 30 Rock, but in my opinion, I think The Office is funnier.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information