Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Y'all can't play Checkers on a Chess board!"

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • Come at the king, you best not miss.

      Comment


      • My name IS my NAME!

        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

        Comment


        • Who else is stoked for Kevin James hosting the Kids' Choice Awards?! Fatty make a funny...

          =|

          Comment


          • Tracy Morgan is hilarious.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Tracy Morgan is hilarious.
              Check out his Howard Stern interviews they are awesome.

              Comment


              • "Men of a Certain Age" on TNT was good again last night only one more left and since I'm the only person I know that watches it might be the last one ever.:(

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  Check out his Howard Stern interviews they are awesome.
                  Tracy Morgan's TV interviews on a UTEP station and on WGN are the funniest things ever. They're on youtube.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    "Men of a Certain Age" on TNT was good again last night only one more left and since I'm the only person I know that watches it might be the last one ever.:(
                    If it hasn't already been renewed already, I firmly believe it will be. The show is excellent. Scott Bakula, to me, has made up for the Major League, Back to the Minors movie and Ray Romano is hilarious. He's playing a completely different character than Everybody Loves Raymond, which is a relief.

                    It's one of those shows you would decsribe as "real". But seriously, they have a solid cast, solid plot lines, and it seems to be going in an interesting direction. If it does get canceled I'll be extremely bummed.

                    I thought I read somewhere it was renewed already though...Anyone?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                      The show is excellent. Scott Bakula, to me, has made up for the Major League, Back to the Minors movie and Ray Romano is hilarious. He's playing a completely different character than Everybody Loves Raymond, which is a relief.

                      It's one of those shows you would decsribe as "real". But seriously, they have a solid cast, solid plot lines, and it seems to be going in an interesting direction. If it does get canceled I'll be extremely bummed.
                      I agree with all of that 100%.

                      Comment


                      • So the guy "Big Mike" that just made it into the top on American Idol has already been removed from the contest. A couple weeks ago his dad spoke to a newspaper leaking the information that his son made it. Because of THAT, they booted him.

                        I don't follow the show much, but just saw how they were playing up his story of becoming a new dad and how he just made it to the top 24...But he's out. Hopefully I'm not breaking any hearts here.
                        =)

                        EDIT: But then again there's sites like these that report he is getting another chance, because this weeks show has already shown him. And if he was booted, they would have edited him out. Hmm, why am I spending more than 5 minutes on this... http://www.dailyfill.com/IDOL-411-Bi...an-Idol-48613/
                        Last edited by Whistler6; 02-16-2010, 09:25 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          Tracy Morgan's TV interviews on a UTEP station and on WGN are the funniest things ever. They're on youtube.
                          You mean El Paso, UTEP is the University of Texas at El Paso.


                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Ndamukong Suh just said on ESPN he loves his mom's homemade jerk chicken. Is it safe to say he should have a guest role on Psych as Gus' cousin next season? haha.
                            That would be great to see.

                            bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              Ndamukong Suh just said on ESPN he loves his mom's homemade jerk chicken.
                              You know that's right....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                You mean El Paso, UTEP is the University of Texas at El Paso.

                                Haha my bad, but that video is the foundation to my life.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information