No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol without Paula Abdul is like martinis without cocaine. So I've been told.
    Last edited by Whistler6; 02-25-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Alright Chuck'sters, here's a small scoop on the season finale. It claims to contain Spoilers, but there's not much revealed. I'm excited for Scott Bakula to make an appearance down the road. Worth a read...

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/...%27s+Latest%29

Comment

• I refuse to click on that. I REFUSE!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• EDIT: Old news. Please delete.
          Last edited by Whistler6; 02-25-2010, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Alright one more post, and I'll take a break. Sorry, but it's some good news, especially for Chuck fans.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/30/fall-tv-cheat-s/ -- Fall TV Cheat Sheet: What's In? What's Out?
            That's a year old Whistle boy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              That's a year old Whistle boy.
              Well **** me. I got excited and just started clicking, copying, and pasting.

Comment

Well **** me.
                Shut up. Brodie's mine.

Comment

• Really good episode of Burn Notice tonight. Excited to see the season finale next week.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    "I'm going to launch a full blown federal investigation on the bottle"- Peter in the last scene.
                    Well why didn't they do that before the auction? If they found out who had the original bottle then the one Keller made could not have been claimed as the original.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Only a few epis left in the first season of The Wire for me. Excellent, excellent show thus far thanks again for the rec whoever threw it out there recently.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Really good episode of Burn Notice tonight. Excited to see the season finale next week.
                        Just started watching Burn Notice as my new show the other day, im now 3 episodes in !

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Well why didn't they do that before the auction? If they found out who had the original bottle then the one Keller made could not have been claimed as the original.
                          It was the original, and it's not like they could have just said "I'm the cops I'm taking this bottle", they addressed that they were going to look into how the bottle was acquired when they had Keller in custody, don't really see why there is any confusion.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Just started watching Burn Notice as my new show the other day, im now 3 episodes in !
                            I'm 10 or 11 episodes in, and can I just say, omgeeze I wantz Fionaaa.

Comment

American Idol without Paula Abdul is like martinis without cocaine. So I've been told.
                              Good riddance, after the death of Anna Nicole Smith, Paula Abdul was the most obviously medicated person on primetime. And about 5 yrs ago she stalked & seduced an 18-yr-old contestant on the show, very close to the CA statutory rape law violation, she's a total sleazebucket.

I'm 10 or 11 episodes in, and can I just say, omgeeze I wantz Fionaaa.
                              Anwar/Fiona is so toothpick-skinny she has to jump around in the shower to get wet :--)
                              Last edited by LizardState; 02-26-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                It was the original, and it's not like they could have just said "I'm the cops I'm taking this bottle", they addressed that they were going to look into how the bottle was acquired when they had Keller in custody, don't really see why there is any confusion.
                                It's not confusion it's stupidity. When they found out that bottle was going to auction they should have found out who the original owner was and talked to him. It doesn't matter.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information