Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
    Thirty Rock's on par with The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, It's Always Sunny, Two and a half men and South Park for me. I'm probably missing one or two but there's kind of a clustfuck up top since South Park wasn't as incredible as usual.

    Jack Donaghy is also probably the best comedic character on tv right now, he's even better than butters.

    That is a near perfect list. And about 30 Rock, I wouldn't say it's the best show hands down. But.. I think The Office / 30 Rock is the best 1-2 punch on television right now.

    Comment


    • I'm also a pretty big fan of Entourage, I just started watching it, I'm on season 2 right now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        I'm also a pretty big fan of Entourage, I just started watching it, I'm on season 2 right now.
        Very nice. I loved that show and was upset when I finished. Can't wait til it gets started up again.

        "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          I'm also a pretty big fan of Entourage, I just started watching it, I'm on season 2 right now.
          Yeah, Entourage is the shiz. DOn't really consider it a comedy though.

          Comment


          • That show One Way Out which is airing soon on Discovery looks pretty crazy.

            ^A Bonekrusher production^
            #15
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Big Love is finally back and it is still good stuff.
              yeah i like that show, last nights episode was really good

              Comment


              • I am very tired of those snuggie commercials. Really how *** would you look to wear that to a football game.

                Side point I am a huge fan of the Big Bang Theory

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cobra Commander View Post
                  I am very tired of those snuggie commercials. Really how *** would you look to wear that to a football game.

                  Side point I am a huge fan of the Big Bang Theory
                  Everytime they "put on the snuggie", I just can't help but think of some type of cult/supremacy group. Or Monks. Not that there is anything wrong with being a monk.

                  We need to fix TV. What's on most nights is so degrading to the Americans intelligence. Howie Do It?
                  Is that a rash?



                  Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                  Comment


                  • TV is the same in every country

                    In October 2008, Marcel Reich-Ranicki, who is regarded as the most influential contemporary literary critic of German literature, was awarded a lifetime achievement award during the German Television Awards for his work on Literarisches Quartett. He made headlines with his acceptance speech, in which he spurned the prize and criticized the state of German television

                    He said Tv is just making everyone dumb

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                      Everytime they "put on the snuggie", I just can't help but think of some type of cult/supremacy group. Or Monks. Not that there is anything wrong with being a monk.

                      We need to fix TV. What's on most nights is so degrading to the Americans intelligence. Howie Do It?
                      I wonder what would happen if you record that commercial and play it backwards? Oh bababaramba

                      Not that there's anything wrong with that *Seinfeld quote*

                      Comment


                      • So my favorite guilty pleasure is definitely, without a doubt Tool Academy. It is just amazingly horrible.

                        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cobra Commander View Post
                          I am very tired of those snuggie commercials. Really how *** would you look to wear that to a football game.

                          Side point I am a huge fan of the Big Bang Theory
                          My friend actually got a snuggie for Christmas. I find that hilarious.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cobra Commander View Post
                            I am very tired of those snuggie commercials. Really how *** would you look to wear that to a football game.
                            If someone bought me one of those, I would never speak with them again, for any reason.

                            Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            That show One Way Out which is airing soon on Discovery looks pretty crazy.
                            I am pretty excited to see that show. I am already a huge fan of Man vs Wild and Dirty Jobs.

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              My friend actually got a snuggie for Christmas. I find that hilarious.
                              I bought a Snuggie for my grandma



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                I bought a Snuggie for my grandma
                                Did she disown you? She should have.

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information