• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    what the **** is wrong with you
    That is a great question Unseen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      It was an excellent episode last night. There were seemingly unlimited one-liners that made me laugh. Even though who the murderer was became clear 10 minutes before they revealed it, that didn't detract from the great pay off in the end.

It was nice to see Gus get in on some of the physical action, but poor Lassy. Head up big guy, some day you be fully appreciated.
      I love their little homage episodes.
      Jaws last night.
      Last year they had the John Hughes episode.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        what the **** is wrong with you
        That deserves its own separate thread. Maybe forum.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          figured it out man i don't feel sorry for you at all, read every post at your own risk
          Could you be more of a douchebag? All you have to do it type in spoiler tags. Be considerate you jackass.

Watched the first 2 seasons of Psych. Fun show. Pretty simplistic, but some of the dialogue between Sean and Gus is priceless.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            So I just managed to finish watching Buffy and Angel. Took me 41 days to get through 254 episodes.
            In my top 5 all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Could you be more of a douchebag? All you have to do it type in spoiler tags. Be considerate you jackass.
              How long does something have to be out before it's not consider a spoiler anymore? Can we freely talk about who killed Laura Palmer now or is it still too fresh? What about the meaning behind "rosebud"? Why don't we just post everything we have to say in spoiler tags? You know... Just in case...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                How long does something have to be out before it's not consider a spoiler anymore? Can we freely talk about who killed Laura Palmer now or is it still too fresh? What about the meaning behind "rosebud"? Why don't we just post everything we have to say in spoiler tags? You know... Just in case...
                It's her dad/BOB

and a sled.

Comment

I don't think there's anything that is completely known television wise like the Sixth Sense twist or Keyser Soze's identity or something. I think all things televised need to be spoiled, and the Dexter finale especially since it just ******* aired.

As for Laura Palmer's killer, that is one of the greatest mysteries of all time and spoiling it is not necessary.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    It's her dad/BOB

and a sled.
                    LELAND? OMG RU Kidding! you dick, just ruined it for me! To think this whole time I thought it was the tall guy with the pony tail.

Comment

• Considering it isnt even out on DVD yet, and there are clearly some people who havent caught up on the most recent season, I would assume a halfway decent individual would put something that large in spoiler tags. Way to exaggerate though, your point comes across ever so powerfully when you make ******** comparisons.

Its a pretty easy thing to just type in the spoiler tags out of consideration for others. The season didnt end all that long ago, man. Its just being ignorant, although I really shouldn't expect more from KCJ.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        In my top 5 all time.
                        I honestly prefer Angel because it never reached lameness to the degree of the 4th/6th seasons of Buffy, and to an extent the disappointment that was the 7th season. Plus the series finale of Angel was waaaaaaaaaay better than Buffy's.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I don't think there's anything that is completely known television wise like the Sixth Sense twist or Keyser Soze's identity or something. I think all things televised need to be spoiled, and the Dexter finale especially since it just ******* aired.

As for Laura Palmer's killer, that is one of the greatest mysteries of all time and spoiling it is not necessary.
                          I'm not saying the Dexter thing shouldn't of been spoiler tagged, I'm just wondering what the shelf life is before something can be talked about freely. It almost makes having a Television discussion thread useless since most the posts are, "I like this show, its funny" "Me too" " I hate that show you guys are ***" "insert random Broduer gaylove comment"

Comment

I'm not saying the Dexter thing shouldn't of been spoiler tagged, I'm just wondering what the shelf life is before something can be talked about freely. It almost makes having a Television discussion thread useless since most the posts are, "I like this show, its funny" "Me too" " I hate that show you guys are ***" "insert random Broduer gaylove comment"
                            I do not find that last remark necessary.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Considering it isnt even out on DVD yet, and there are clearly some people who havent caught up on the most recent season, I would assume a halfway decent individual would put something that large in spoiler tags. Way to exaggerate though, your point comes across ever so powerfully when you make ******** comparisons.

Its a pretty easy thing to just type in the spoiler tags out of consideration for others. The season didnt end all that long ago, man. Its just being ignorant, although I really shouldn't expect more from KCJ.
                              Oh **** no one is saying it shouldn't of been tagged, I had a legitimate question you fat greasy canadian.

And if you want to talk about careless spoilers, you spoiled scrubs for me the last time I was in IRC, now if I ever goto watch the show I know the name of a character who dies. So maybe you should hop off the high horse if you aren't practicing what you preach.
                              Last edited by ccB; 03-04-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I honestly prefer Angel because it never reached lameness to the degree of the 4th/6th seasons of Buffy, and to an extent the disappointment that was the 7th season. Plus the series finale of Angel was waaaaaaaaaay better than Buffy's.
                                I know most will disagree with me but I enjoyed season 7 alot.

Season 4 is my least favorite but it has my favorite episode of the whole show "Hush".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information