Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    If someone bought me one of those, I would never speak with them again, for any reason.

I am pretty excited to see that show. I am already a huge fan of Man vs Wild and Dirty Jobs.
    Bear Grylls is a badass. Man vs. Wild is awesome. Survivorman is a *****.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
      Bear Grylls is a badass. Man vs. Wild is awesome. Survivorman is a *****.
      My only complaint about Survivorman is that he just has to last 7 days on his own in most episodes. Sure, some of the things Bear does are set up for demonstration purposes but I just enjoy the show more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Did she disown you? She should have.
        my stepmom wants one... Im thinking of disowning her!

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          I bought a Snuggie for my grandma
          Is grandma a cult member or witch or KKK member? If then, I'll understand lol...

Comment

My only complaint about Survivorman is that he just has to last 7 days on his own in most episodes. Sure, some of the things Bear does are set up for demonstration purposes but I just enjoy the show more.
            Survivorman is sometimes given items you'd most likely never have out there.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Survivorman is sometimes given items you'd most likely never have out there.
              And Bear often does stuff that would certainly injure an average person trying to survive. And honestly, what is so extreme that Les ever has? A few peanuts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                And Bear often does stuff that would certainly injure an average person trying to survive. And honestly, what is so extreme that Les ever has? A few peanuts?
                I don't remember what I saw once but he had a boat with a bunch of items in it. I try not to watch that show unless there isn't anything on.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Which one's the canadian guy who just goes out with a video camera? That guy's awesome.

Comment

I don't remember what I saw once but he had a boat with a bunch of items in it. I try not to watch that show unless there isn't anything on.
                    He was showing what would happen if you had a boat crash, hence the boat and all the other stuff. In most other episodes he essentially has a few bits of food that wouldn't amount to a snack for most people and maybe a piece or two of survival equipment. Its never really that much, you just happened to catch the episode where he had a lot of stuff.

Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                    Which one's the canadian guy who just goes out with a video camera? That guy's awesome.
                    That's Survivorman, and he is awesome, haha. He's a good musician too.

Comment

• Don't really watch much Survivorman, not really my show, but there was this great episode where he went to new guinea and tripped balls for a good 5 minutes of the episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                        He was showing what would happen if you had a boat crash, hence the boat and all the other stuff. In most other episodes he essentially has a few bits of food that wouldn't amount to a snack for most people and maybe a piece or two of survival equipment. Its never really that much, you just happened to catch the episode where he had a lot of stuff.

That's Survivorman, and he is awesome, haha. He's a good musician too.
                        Ah I see. About Bear doing things that the average person would get hurt doing, well the average person would probably die if they were in that situation in the first place :P

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Ah I see. About Bear doing things that the average person would get hurt doing, well the average person would probably die if they were in that situation in the first place :P
                          He is pretty amusing to watch though. For example, today Discovery is having a marathon of Man vs. Wild and I think I've seen random parts of shows that equals about a hour. And in that hour I've seen him gut a long dead buffalo, run in the middle of a pack of said buffalo, kill two rattlesnakes (one while nearly blind from a bee sting), and drink his own piss.

Comment

• I saw him pick up a molitor lizard and kill it by holding onto the tail and smashing its head into a tree. molitors aren't exactly tiny either.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Diners, Drive-ins and Dives; One of the best things ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                Diners, Drive-ins and Dives; One of the best things ever.
                                <3 Triple D. I've never seen a show captivate three generations of my family before

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information