Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please. We all know what the best FF game was. They have gone downhill ever since.

    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Anything i can do to help?

      Comment


      • Anyone watch Justified?

        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

        Comment


        • VI > VII

          Most people just prefer VII more because they never played VI & it was 16 bits.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            I'm actually kind of drawn to Parenthood. It's not a bad show, and there's a lot of connections to draw from. Not sure how they are going to be able to keep solving a life crisis every episode though...Maybe it's to make a big bang, but toning it down a bit would do.

            Seeing that girl from Swimfan back in a pool creeped the hell out of me.
            Yeah I agree with you, Parenthood is ok. I'm not blown away by it but it is entertaining and I look forward to it when I notice it's on my DVR.

            I don't think it'll last longer than two seasons, but I do enjoy it.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • FF discussion is now in the RDT thread.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Job View Post
                Anything i can do to help?
                Nah, it's just a stinger. I'll be alright, just a bit unnecessarily moody I suppose.

                Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                Anyone watch Justified?
                I thought it was pretty damn good, and it looks like FX has another awesome show on their hands.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • I don't get FX because Canada sucks. :(

                  Comment


                  • I totally forgot that was even on tonight, damnit.

                    Oh well. On-Demand tomorrow, booyah!

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • Justified is one of the most straight forward shows ever. No twists.

                      As a matter of fact there is a line that perfectly describes it:

                      "Let's just keep it simple, he pulled first, I shot him."

                      My kind of show.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Just a bad knee making me angry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't lash out at you like that.



                        If a man hits you once, "he will hit you again."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                          Justified is one of the most straight forward shows ever. No twists.

                          As a matter of fact there is a line that perfectly describes it:

                          "Let's just keep it simple, he pulled first, I shot him."

                          My kind of show.
                          I don't think it was always be like that. It was just the pilot, and it doesn't have to have a Shield-esque pilot twist to indicate things.

                          I do think it will be fairly straight forward though, but not as much as you think.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • I was considering giving this Justified a shot but from the last couple posts I have determined its some type of cop drama. So... pass.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I don't think it was always be like that. It was just the pilot, and it doesn't have to have a Shield-esque pilot twist to indicate things.

                              I do think it will be fairly straight forward though, but not as much as you think.
                              Sure, there are already indication of twists (father, ex-wife, coal-mine), but like you've said, it'll probably be straight forward.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post


                                If a man hits you once, "he will hit you again."
                                I do not hit Job, you shut your whoreish mouth.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information