Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    That is surprising to me. Oh and Wesley in the first couple seasons >>>>>>>>>>>>> than later season I am a ******* idiot for real and it is not funny anymore Wesley.
    Go to hell you mutant spawn.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

That is surprising to me. Oh and Wesley in the first couple seasons >>>>>>>>>>>>> than later season I am a ******* idiot for real and it is not funny anymore Wesley.
      Gonzo no! Deadly serious w/scruff Wesley > Bumbling Wesley for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Gonzo no! Deadly serious w/scruff Wesley > Bumbling Wesley for sure
        Scruffy Wes was good at times but the whole stealing Angels son thing made me forever hate the man afterwards so I can't help but lump all of scruffy Wesley into a giant ball of stupidity.

Comment

Scruffy Wes was good at times but the whole stealing Angels son thing made me forever hate the man afterwards so I can't help but lump all of scruffy Wesley into a giant ball of stupidity.
          That is where his character grew up dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If he hadn't done that...we would never have seen Lilah and Wesley aka History's Greatest Couple.

Comment

If he hadn't done that...we would never have seen Lilah and Wesley aka History's Greatest Couple.
              **** me, I concede. He still really pissed me off with that **** though. There are ways to grow up that don't involve being a ******* moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                There ya go.
                Epic my favorite Buffy episode had Riley not been in it then it would have been ever better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  Epic my favorite Buffy episode had Riley not been in it then it would have been ever better.
                  I've had this exact thought.

My favorite episode of Buffy is undeniably 'Fool for Love' the Spike backstory ep. For a long time I tried to call one of the epic season 2 episodes my favorite, or the perfect season 3 arcs. But in the end I was only lying to myself.

Comment

**** me, I concede. He still really pissed me off with that **** though. There are ways to grow up that don't involve being a ******* moron.
                    I don't see him being a ******* moron. He was a guy who grew up studying transcriptions like the one he was reading and it said that Angel was going to kill Connor, and he made a quick (obviously not the best) decision and it cost him.

The best Buffy episode is Passion.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• "Band Candy" was really good to Giles acting like a teenager was awesome.

Comment

I don't see him being a ******* moron. He was a guy who grew up studying transcriptions like the one he was reading and it said that Angel was going to kill Connor, and he made a quick (obviously not the best) decision and it cost him.

The best Buffy episode is Passion.
                        Becoming>Passion

Comment

Becoming>Passion
                          Neck snapping combined with Giles going apeshit wins every time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• "That is one effective counter spell"

Comment

I've had this exact thought.

My favorite episode of Buffy is undeniably 'Fool for Love' the Spike backstory ep. For a long time I tried to call one of the epic season 2 episodes my favorite, or the perfect season 3 arcs. But in the end I was only lying to myself.
                              One thing, the best moment in the history of the Buffyverse was the Spike in Rome in the 50s gag with the "Ciao" line.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

One thing, the best moment in the history of the Buffyverse was the Spike in Rome in the 50s gag with the "Ciao" line.
                                Especially because it's an answer to the question 'do you remember the last time we were in Rome?'

Stellar but if we're talking random gags I still have to go with Angel spazdancing.

Becoming has a Sarah McLachlan song and this line: "It's a big rock. Can't wait to tell all my friends. They don't have a rock this big."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information