Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    I'm about to post a bunch of Kristen Bell pictures for no reason

    This was the best one so dreamy...

    Comment


    • Where is Teddy Dunn?


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        I'm about to post a bunch of Kristen Bell pictures for no reason
        Huh. My pants seem to have shrunk.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Where is Teddy Dunn?
          Logan got drunk and beat the **** out of him, then cackled and ordered room service.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            Logan got drunk and beat the **** out of him, then cackled and ordered room service.
            Duncan did quite a number on his SUV at the end of the rape discovery episode in Season 1.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Buffy after a hard game of tennis.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Duncan did quite a number on his SUV at the end of the rape discovery episode in Season 1.
                No one outfights Logan, he took down JTT!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  No one outfights Logan, he took down JTT!
                  Didn't Duncan have the advantage for the quick shot of the little fight they had in Season 2?

                  Also, just learned that the complete series of Daria is out next month and that's pretty awesome.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    You must have a one man show of Timothy Olyphant as your only media viewing experience ever then. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but that is a completely and utterly stupid statement.
                    What, I can't express my opinion on Timothy Olyphant's acting abilities? Chill out dude. And you called my statement stupid, yeesh.

                    Sig by Hitman D.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      What, I can't express my opinion on Timothy Olyphant's acting abilities? Chill out dude. And you called my statement stupid, yeesh.


                      I do not appreciate criticisms of Mr. Olyphant.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • What shows do people watch on Thursdays? I have shows I watch from Sunday-Wednesday but nothing Thursday or Friday.

                        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

                        Comment


                        • watch survivor

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post


                            I do not appreciate criticisms of Mr. Olyphant.
                            Hoooooooooole-leeeeeeeeee crap, Brodeur. First, I agreed with you about Walton Goggins although I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was a fluke that we agreed on something. But now this... Timothy Olyphant is the man. He played my favorite character on Deadwood. Brodeur, with all of your man-loving, ball-fondling, homoerotic goodness, I accept you.

                            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

                            Comment


                            • The Office when it's new which is like never any more.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Didn't Duncan have the advantage for the quick shot of the little fight they had in Season 2?

                                Also, just learned that the complete series of Daria is out next month and that's pretty awesome.
                                Didn't Duncan suckerpunch him?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information