Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Just caught up on Parenthood and then watched Human Target.

I really hope Fox decides to renew Human Target. Probably my favorite new show of this season.
    "Favorite new show" and "Fox" in the same sentence. What do you think is going to happen?

Comment

• Btw, Amy Acker on the season finale of Human Target = bonerrific.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Amy Acker rocks !

Comment

• Burn Notice was renewed for TWO more seasons by USA.. these on top of season 4. Aweeeeesome!

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• One sentence I never thought would come out of my mouth, I miss NBC programming. Thursday nights without Community-Parks and Rec-The Office-30 Rock are pretty boring.

Survivor is solid, and the NHL playoffs have already sucked me in, but this several week hiatus is getting old. To top it off, they return on Draft night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
              One sentence I never thought would come out of my mouth, I miss NBC programming. Thursday nights without Community-Parks and Rec-The Office-30 Rock are pretty boring.
              I don't miss in bold.

FALSE...

I miss very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                I don't miss in bold.

FALSE...

I miss very much.
                Who has 2 thumbs and is having Michael Scott withdrawals? This guy.

Lame maybe, but too easy to skip. Thankfully they return next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  One sentence I never thought would come out of my mouth, I miss NBC programming. Thursday nights without Community-Parks and Rec-The Office-30 Rock are pretty boring.

Survivor is solid, and the NHL playoffs have already sucked me in, but this several week hiatus is getting old. To top it off, they return on Draft night.
                  I was just going to say the same thing. I'm pissed they all return on draft night. I also figured there weren't many Survivor watchers here since no one ever talks about it.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 1 week til NFL draft. less even.

Comment

• well since the NFL Draft is on TV you are not technically out of line for informing us of that here, but I do believe you have the wrong thread.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        well since the NFL Draft is on TV you are not technically out of line for informing us of that here, but I do believe you have the wrong thread.
                        Don't you ever try to prove CC wrong or insinuate that he is in the wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

well since the NFL Draft is on TV you are not technically out of line for informing us of that here, but I do believe you have the wrong thread.
                          Obviously it is on Television Unseen~!!!~ I might have said 'one week til The Office. less even.' and there would be no difference, except the Draft is obviously superior to The Office.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Don't you ever try to prove CC wrong or insinuate that he is in the wrong.

Comment

• you two are ******* each other on the side, I know it

I'm telling Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

you two are ******* each other on the side, I know it

I'm telling Job!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I'm standing up for a good man when he has to deal with you. Speaking of which, solid episode of Fringe tonight if only for Peter Orwell.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                "I am a star"
                                -Dirk Diggler

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information