No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been watching a ton of dexter and mad men lately...both shows are good. Dexter is my #2 all time behind "the wire"...mad men is good to watch...but I can't get into it like the others.

BTW after starting off season 6 even more terrible that 4 and 5...I've stopped watching nip/tuck....the show has lost it...and it's too bad because seasons 1-3 were pretty damn entertaining to watch...the show has just went down hill since the carver is gone...plot is just trash now.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
      Been watching a ton of dexter and mad men lately...both shows are good. Dexter is my #2 all time behind "the wire"...mad men is good to watch...but I can't get into it like the others.

BTW after starting off season 6 even more terrible that 4 and 5...I've stopped watching nip/tuck....the show has lost it...and it's too bad because seasons 1-3 were pretty damn entertaining to watch...the show has just went down hill since the carver is gone...plot is just trash now.
      I'd agree that Nip/Tuck has fallen off but, it's still not that bad, imo. Still gets a weekly watch from me. Still has lots of sex, violence, and dirty jokes. haha. They really hurt themselves when they tried to clean it up a bit and lighten it up. Many thought it was too dark but, that is what made it great. This season so far atleast, is better than last season's crap. Interesting to see Liz becoming a center piece of the show after being more of a secondary character for 5 seasons.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I am burning through Lost. Holy ****, what an addictive show. Just starting season 2
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          There are at least 3 shows on TV funnier than 30 Rock.

With The Colbert Report being #1, 2 and 3.

Comment

• Just finished season 3 of Entourage, gotta wait now for my download limit to tick over in 2 weeks to see season 4 :(

Amazingly good show though

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              Just finished season 3 of Entourage, gotta wait now for my download limit to tick over in 2 weeks to see season 4 :(

Amazingly good show though
              Its a great show.

What are you using? Download limit? Come on.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Yup, love Dexter. I don't watch much TV as I used to with school and work but shows I want to catch up on are Lost, 24, and The Office, oh and 30 Rock.

One show I'm sad to see go is Boston Legal, that show was ******* awesome.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  Download limit?
                  some schools and internet providers limit bandwidth use.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    some schools and internet providers limit bandwidth use.
                    I guess. I usually just bit torrent from piratebay with Comcast. Haven't run into any problems yet.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      I guess. I usually just bit torrent from piratebay with Comcast. Haven't run into any problems yet.
                      Well, he isnt in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Well, he isnt in America.
                        Oh...

[patriotism]Well that serves him right![/patriotism]

Comment

• I'm curious...as I just finished up Dexter season 2 last night....what is the general consensus? Season 1 or Season 2?

also is season 3 on par?

Comment

• I think they are both on par with one another. As for season three, I thought it started slow but the last few episodes had me on the edge of my seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              I'm curious...as I just finished up Dexter season 2 last night....what is the general consensus? Season 1 or Season 2?

also is season 3 on par?
                              I haven't seen season 3 yet (I'm guessing like me you don't have Showtime), but I thought season 2 was outstanding. I wasn't sure where they were going to go at some times, but the acting and storyline in season 2 was just amazing.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I think that so far all of the seasons of dexter have been on a similar level, but then again I'm not a huge fan of the show, I enjoy it, but I don't adore it like some other people on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information