No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Network this summer will be the ****.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• as far as house goes, they had to do it. What would they do for next season if they hadnt?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        USA Network this summer will be the ****.
        Ya I'm super excited for it. It's gunna be JAWESOME :D

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
          as far as house goes, they had to do it. What would they do for next season if they hadnt?
          I'm more upset Olivia Wilde will miss almost all of next season while away shooting Cowboys and Aliens. House isn't nearly what it was when it first started, but it's still a solid show to breeze through during slow days on Hulu. A couple years ago, I never thought I'd let a Monday pass without having to see House. Now it's good show, but just another show.

I'm not sure how I feel about the finale yet, but I agree, they kind of had to...Most people wanted to see it happen, and it realize was only a matter of time.
          Last edited by Whistler6; 05-18-2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            I'm more upset Olivia Wilde will miss almost all of next season while away shooting Cowboys and Aliens. House isn't nearly what it was when it first started, but it's still a solid show to breeze through during slow days on Hulu.

I'm not sure how I feel about the finale yet, but I agree, they kind of had to...Most people wanted to see it happen.
            No they didn't have to. Cuddy could have gotten engaged and House could have made things complicated. Michael Weston could have fought with House. The only way Cuddy and House should appear to get together is at the very end of the Series. If they don't think they have more of a story to tell end the series.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• The general audience wanted it, and the writers/producers complied. It's like if The Office would have ended the Jim and Pam dynamic completely. A lot of viewers would have been turned off and lost interest. And that is pretty much all that matters, numbers.

I would rather the show focus on what it started out to be, a medical drama/mystery where the focus was on solving cases. The side plots are interesting, but not entirely necessary.

This season was actually pretty solid while the House-Cuddy relationship drama was squashed altogether, but it just seemed inevitable. It didn't have to happen, but we all saw it coming.

Comment

• The Office would be a lot better if it had a lot less of Jim & Pam, especially Jim.

Comment

• Glee + Joss Whedon + NPH = amazingness

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                    The Office would be a lot better if it had a lot less of Jim & Pam, especially Jim.
                    shut your mouth sir

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I miss this show SO much.

Comment

• Originally posted by StickSkills View Post

I miss this show SO much.
                        Odds are you already know this, but ABC Family airs two episodes each week night starting at midnight on the east coast.

Comment

• Is anyone else still watching HIMYM? The show is a shell of its former self. As much as I love Neil Patrick Harris as Barney, he can't completely carry a show, especially when the central character is as annoying as Ted is. The other supporting characters, especially Lily and Marshall, have regressed into cliched versions of their previous characters, and overall, the show has been really mediocre this season. Last nights episode was just horrendous.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I used to love HIMYM. NPH and Jason Segel were only 2 of the actors in a great cast, and the show was genuinely funny. But I completely agree, it's relapsed into a cliche-filled mediocre comedy. I checked out midseason and am surprised I haven't missed it all. It's alright for a few laughs, but there is nothing else to draw me back.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                              The Office would be a lot better if it had a lot less of Jim & Pam, especially Jim.
                              Umm, then they would not have a show.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                Is anyone else still watching HIMYM? The show is a shell of its former self. As much as I love Neil Patrick Harris as Barney, he can't completely carry a show, especially when the central character is as annoying as Ted is. The other supporting characters, especially Lily and Marshall, have regressed into cliched versions of their previous characters, and overall, the show has been really mediocre this season. Last nights episode was just horrendous.
                                NPH did his job in a better show last night.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information