Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    I cannot stand CBS for anything other than football. I literally won't watch a single show on that piece of **** network.. but now Grace Park is going to be in the new Hawaii Five-O reboot they're doing this fall so I might have to check it out.

This sucks.
    It will also have Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) and James Marsters (SPIKE) so in all likelihood it will be worth your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      It will also have Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) and James Marsters (SPIKE) so in all likelihood it will be worth your time.
      Daniel Dae Kim is more notable for having survived multiple seasons of 24 despite being just a side presence that talked to Jack Bauer. That's a goddamn miracle.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Daniel Dae Kim is more notable for having survived multiple seasons of 24 despite being just a side presence that talked to Jack Bauer. That's a goddamn miracle.
        Did he die in Angel? I cant remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
          Did he die in Angel? I cant remember.
          He was apart of the Beast's massacre before he became a *****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Gavin probably has the best pre-death line in the series.

Uh.....hi.

His 24 survival is definitely notable as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              And Tweeder. So you know it will be good.

Comment

• The biggest problem for Hawaii is that the charismatic black hole Alex O'Loughlin is the star.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

The biggest problem for Hawaii is that the charismatic black hole Alex O'Loughlin is the star.
                  Well hopefully the presence of Marsters will create an unstoppable force/immovable object scenario, he is an infinite source of charisma.

Comment

The biggest problem for Hawaii is that the charismatic black hole Alex O'Loughlin is the star.
                    Who?

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    And Tweeder. So you know it will be good.
                    And who?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                      Who?

And who?
                      He was in The Shield for a season before leaving to star in hit failure Moonlight, and was in that Jennifer Lopez chick flick that just came out.

Tweeder is Scott Caan, which was his role in Varsity Blues.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I still don't get the appeal of the CBS comedies either. I know a few people here like TBBT and HIMYM but I just don't get why they're popular.

I'm more of an ABC/NBC watcher myself. The shows that they put out year in and year out grab my attention much more than anything CBS has ever done.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        CBS is for dumbass old people (not you CJ) who cannot keep up with a serial based network show, and can only handle a procedural. NCIS: LA brings in huge ratings for example, but does not even come close to Lost or Glee with the 18-49 market.
                        Pretty much this. I'm so sick of the procedural garbage CBS puts out. It's so pathetic. NBC and ABC have some of the same but they have some amazing serialized shows as well. Speaking of, check out this promo:

I'm really looking forward to this show this fall. It looks so good imo.

edit: This too!

Last edited by vidae; 05-20-2010, 08:27 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• HIMYM and Big Bang are the only shows I watch on CBS. I hated BBT at first but it really grew on me.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If it was not for Chiefs games I would never watch CBS.

Comment

• hahahah I KNEW IT

GET DAT JEFF

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Well that was just ridiculous.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information