Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    That episode was supposed to air in Season 1, and really shouldn't be counted towards the show.
    Wow, I had no idea about that. I was like 'wtf' also.

And on the Fringe topic, it is definitely great. Olivia's hotter as a brunette anyways.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Since this was on page two, I decided I'd bump it by mentioning that the BSG miniseries wasn't as good as the Lost pilot. Also...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Since this was on page two, I decided I'd bump it by mentioning that the BSG miniseries wasn't as good as the Lost pilot. Also...
        It was definitely better, but the Lost pilot was pretty darn good. However Battlestar doesnt have nearly(NEARLY) as much of a fall off as Lost after season 2. Season 3 is probably the best of the BSG seasons as well. Even if you thought BSG was the best thing you had ever seen I bet you would still say differently to save face ; )

Comment

• NBC is re-airing the pilot of Community. I like going back to see how the show has grown even after just a year.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• SERIES finale of FlashForward tonight. :( :(

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              SERIES finale of FlashForward tonight. :( :(
              Yes I'm excited for it but also dissapointed it's the last one. Oh well hopefully The Event next year turns out better.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Be ready to be disappointed. I have no faith in new shows after Flashforward, V and Happy Town.

Comment

• FlashForward started out bad but has gotten better. V has been awful for a while now and I could have told you before it even aired that Happy Town was going to be a pile of dog ****.

The Event does look good though.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Happy Town is a hell of a lot more entertaining than the first half of FlashForward ever was, outside of the episode with the male nurse and the asian chick.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Oh I knew Happy Town was gonna be ****. I was just holding on to some blind hope.

Comment

• FlashForward is one of the worst shows I have ever tried to watch sorry, I had really high hopes so maybe I just built it up to much but I lost interest pretty quick.

Comment

• Vidae and I were the only ones to stick around and I'm glad I did. Not every show is going to be great right off the start.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nothing can cripple a show more than having a dreadful lead actor, and that is FlashForward's biggest problem.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• He brings shame on the beautiful Fiennes name.

Comment

• I want to say Flashforward's problem has more to do with just awful storytelling than it does the fake Fiennes brother, but honestly I can't say for sure that he is not contagious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information