Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I really want to but I'm failing at it big time. When the season is finished, I'll rewatch the pilot and watch the whole season in a few days. How is it?
    It's still a little slow paced but I'm all ready into all of the characters. It's a must watch.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Has anyone besides me kept up with Treme?
      I watch it but I feel like there is no direction.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I watch it but I feel like there is no direction.
        I understand that. The storylines are all over the place because there are so many different characters. I'm really enjoying it so far though. I love a lot of the music as well which is something I've never really heard.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I have been watching it. I really like the characters, the music, and the locale that they film in but I am with you in saying that it feels like their is no direction. It almost feels like a documentary.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• New episodes of Tosh.O start tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              New episodes of Tosh.O start tonight.
              I really tried to watch that show but Daniel Tosh is about as funny as genital warts.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                I really tried to watch that show but Daniel Tosh is about as funny as genital warts.
                Do you know when genital warts is performing some stand-up then? Sounds interesting.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Finally got around to watching Sons of Anarchy season 2. Very good show, the only problem I have with the show is the fact that at times it gets a bit overdramatic.

Right now I am debating whether to watch Treme or Generation Kill first.

Very glad Tosh.0 is back. I think the show is hilarious. The bit where he does Salvia and tries to complete multiply challenges is priceless. The show also inspired me to go on a three day binge of drinking, lots of marijuana via bong, and Chat Roulette which was a whole lot of fun (minus 9 out of 10 of the connections ending up being dudes beating off).
                  Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 06-02-2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    New episodes of Tosh.O start tonight.
                    So excited, I ******* love that show.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Tosh.0 but I love his standup.. he is probably my favorite stand up comedian right now.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Tosh.0 is definitely better than most clip shows. I won't go out of my way to watch it, but if there's not much on I'll watch.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I have no idea what half the shows you guys watch are.. I mostly just watch the discovery channel, history channel and sports/movie channels.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Finally got around to watching Sons of Anarchy season 2. Very good show, the only problem I have with the show is the fact that at times it gets a bit overdramatic.

Right now I am debating whether to watch Treme or Generation Kill first.

Very glad Tosh.0 is back. I think the show is hilarious. The bit where he does Salvia and tries to complete multiply challenges is priceless. The show also inspired me to go on a three day binge of drinking, lots of marijuana via bong, and Chat Roulette which was a whole lot of fun (minus 9 out of 10 of the connections ending up being dudes beating off).
                            Go with Generation Kill. I enjoyed that one a lot more than I am enjoying Treme and I like Treme.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Just a reminder: Burn Notice and Royal Pains are new today (Thursday).. don't forget to set that DVR!
                              Last edited by vidae; 06-03-2010, 01:50 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I'm glad Burn Notice is back because that now gives me something to watch. I think I might try out Memphis Beat as well for shits and giggles. Damn, I need some new shows to watch now that it's summer.

Has anyone checked out Leverage?

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information