No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that show. Used to watch it all the time but I don't remember it that well. I actually put it on my Netflix queue recently.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• You will love it when you watch the pilot and remember who plays Briscoe Sr.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• For those who forgot, Happy Town comes back with an all new episode tomorrow (wednesday) night at 10/9c.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Happy town is a terrible show vidae.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
            Happy town is a terrible show vidae.
            It really is. They've made no effort to make any of the characters likable. I wanted to like the show but I just don't.

Comment

• Happy Show is entertaining in its insanity dammit, whether you people like that or not. And Glee went out with a nice little finale yesterday, looking forward to a John Stamos-y season 2.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Happy Town > V and Flash Forward

Comment

• Bruce Campbell is a god among mere mortals.
                  His commercial for USA with the hot Indian chick from Royal Pains is amazing.

"Is this how you usually pick up women?"
                  "No, usually I just get them drunk. Oh waiter!"

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• Few things:

1) I love Divya. She is mine. I have claimed her.

2) Happy Town will never be better than FlashForward, and claiming that it is after only a few episodes aired (which were all awful) is just dumb. There is a reason FlashForward ran their entire first season and Happy Town was axed early, and it's quality.

3) The Glee finale was really good and I enjoyed the entire season. Looking forward to next year.

Comment

• Yes, the ratings are a great indication of quality. That's why Two and a Half Men is going strong in its 8th season and Freaks and Geeks got canned after one season. Flash Forward had a pretty good pilot, and then the next 10 out of 11 episodes were garbage and the main character was an absolute abomination. At least Happy Town understands how absurdly campy it is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You do realize you can only have her after The Bruce is done?
                        I mean after that, all yours.
                        But never try to get in on one of Bruce's ladies.
                        Do not make him use his ring hand.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Happy Show is entertaining in its insanity dammit, whether you people like that or not. And Glee went out with a nice little finale yesterday, looking forward to a John Stamos-y season 2.
                          What insanity? Is there a form of dementia caused by boredom?

Also wtf is Happy Show?

Comment

• Shhh I meant Happy Town.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Happy Town > V and Flash Forward
                              I like V but for the other two it's like comparing herpes to gonorrhea, both suck but it's personal preference which one you'd rather endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Yes, the ratings are a great indication of quality. That's why Two and a Half Men is going strong in its 8th season and Freaks and Geeks got canned after one season. Flash Forward had a pretty good pilot, and then the next 10 out of 11 episodes were garbage and the main character was an absolute abomination. At least Happy Town understands how absurdly campy it is.
                                I never said the word ratings. I was talking about the overall quality of the show. What you call campy I call downright awful. There is nothing at all redeeming about how "campy" this show is.

And FlashForward got better after the break. The last three or four epsiodes were very well done. I've stated on multiple occasions that I agreed it started off slow and not all that great but it got better. Happy Town started off awful and hasn't moved away from that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information