No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all know hes the hottest person on the show.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Kinda reminds me of a non-roided Brian Cushing. I assume he's a Friday NIght Lights guy? I never was interested in that show, I'm surprised so many here like it. I thought it seemed to high school drama-ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        Kinda reminds me of a non-roided Brian Cushing. I assume he's a Friday NIght Lights guy? I never was interested in that show, I'm surprised so many here like it. I thought it seemed to high school drama-ish.
        Ya but a lot of people here seem to dig the whole high school drama angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Kinda reminds me of a non-roided Brian Cushing. I assume he's a Friday NIght Lights guy? I never was interested in that show, I'm surprised so many here like it. I thought it seemed to high school drama-ish.
          High school drama can be done remarkably well if in the right hands, and Friday Night Lights is one of the examples (as is Glee). Don't listen to Peefs, he refuses to watch the best show in the history of television because he has some dumbass grudge against cop shows.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Glee is horribly over cliched high school drama. :/

I watched all of Party Down the last 3 days and now I have nothing else to do. Kaplan. <333333

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• high school drama shows are only cool if all you have ever really experienced in your life is, well, high school drama.

4 years removed and I cant stand any of it.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• New Burn Notice and Royal Pains tonight.
                Should be a pretty good night on TV

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Glee is horribly over cliched high school drama. :/

I watched all of Party Down the last 3 days and now I have nothing else to do. Kaplan. <333333
                  Glee isn't terrible, but it's unrealistic presentation is just such a turnoff. It's too ridiculous to enjoy. That, and the storylines suck.

Party Down, on the other hand, is fantastic.

Comment

• Glee sucks for alot of reasons, not just because its ridiculous. And you are right, Party Down is fantastic.

Halfway through season 2 of FNL, and Im on board with it being worse then 1. Some of the storylines are kinda stupid.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Aren't opinions grand?

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• They really are.

Comment

• Burn Notice and Royal Pains have been extended to 18 episode seasons (from 12), yay!

Both will have "mid season" finales on August 26th and then come back in the winter for 6 all new episodes. Yay!

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I was not prepared for the Maelstrom episode of BSG.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I was not prepared for the Maelstrom episode of BSG.
                              Oh man, if that's the last episode you finished, you are going to jizz ectoplasm allllll over soon. Crossroads 1 and 2 are up soon. Get ready for your mind to be blown into billions of pieces, good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                Oh man, if that's the last episode you finished, you are going to jizz ectoplasm allllll over soon. Crossroads 1 and 2 are up soon. Get ready for your mind to be blown into billions of pieces, good sir.
                                Crossroads 1 and 2 are some of the best television ever filmed. ROMO!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information