No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA is on tonight, get in!

Ramsay is amazing. I love his shows.

You guys ever get any of his stuff apart from Hells Kitchen?

Comment

• I can't wait for the Star Wars live-action show thats suppose to premiere this year. It's gonna between Episode III and Episode IV and George Lucas said that it's going to be like Deadwood meets the Sopranos. I think he also said it is going to be on HBO.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Las vegas on tnt is a good show. Family guy will always be very funny. Umm Scrubs is also a very funny show

Comment

• Originally posted by GET LOOSE View Post
          Las vegas on tnt is a good show. Family guy will always be very funny. Umm Scrubs is also a very funny show
          Family Guy is already unfunny...and I will forever hate it for what it did to The Simpsons.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• ^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Family Guy is already unfunny...and I will forever hate it for what it did to The Simpsons.
              Lol I still watch it from time to time and yea Simpsons was my life when I was little.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                for what it did to The Simpsons.
                The Simpsons hasnt been that great for about a decade now.

The first 9 seasons were epic. Especially season 5.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  The Simpsons hasnt been that great for about a decade now.

The first 9 seasons were epic. Especially season 5.
                  After Matt went off to do Futurama and made that great, **** happened.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Im having scrubs withdrawals.. after watching like 5 episodes a day from ep 1 to the current episode I want to watch more but there are no more to watch

:(

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      After Matt went off to do Futurama and made that great, **** happened.
                      Dont forget that Conan was one of the main producers and even wrote 4 episodes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I have respect for Seth McFarlane the person, but I've never been into Family Guy. I just think it's a tacky show now, it was much cooler when it was cancelled. It's better than a lot of shows on TV though, which may or may not say much.

Which brings me to my first career brain aneurysm...I watched Howie Do It. I'm quite certain that this show is like an hyperbolic Jaywalking segment. They spoofed "Antiques Roadshow" in which they convinced someone who will undoubtedly die from low brain activity that a fellow "Howie worker"'s urn that consisted of his wife's ashes, actually shattered. They also convinced people they were drinking ****...literally. Of course last but not least, they convinced an even bigger dumbass than the first guy that he was trapped in a cell for 365 days as part of a new reality show.

I understand in the moment you can get caught up and mixed up, but I'm pretty sure the human race deserves to die in 2012 because of shows being greenlighted like this.

Sincerest apologies to those who are fans. Really.

In other news, NBC is great on Thursday nights still.
                        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Futurama is still my favorite cartoon to date...it's so damn clever. Brilliant in my eyes. I need to check out all the movies yet. Bender's Big Score was decent and Beast with a Billion Backs was pretty bad. I havent seen the other two yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Futurama is still my favorite cartoon to date...it's so damn clever. Brilliant in my eyes. I need to check out all the movies yet. Bender's Big Score was decent and Beast with a Billion Backs was pretty bad. I havent seen the other two yet.
                            Okay, I may expect to be laughed at for this but whatever.

Did anyone else feel insanely depressed at the end of Jurassic Bark?
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post

I tear up everytime.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post

My friend and I talk about it all the time...saddest Futurama moment by far. I used to turn it off everytime, so I didnt have to see poor Seymour. :(

Atleast he's alive in Bender's Big Score again. Granted it's the past but, still. They should have just brought him back.
                                Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-06-2009, 10:04 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information