Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It was a damn good episode, but I don't think my mind was blown too much. I think it was the annoying black Chief of Staff (that's her role, right?).
    Yea, Tory is annoying as hell. But she's hot, so there's that.

Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Oh she was a looker, but I loved Dee and I loved Cally, though I'm in the minority on that one!

This weeks episode of Friday Night Lights was pretty kickass. I hope Matt is still on the show.. he's my favorite character. :\
    See, Dee was alright I didn't mind her, but I absolutely loathed Cally. She was so god damn annoying and not hot. Plus, 90% of her lines were just straight bitching about nothing or being pissed off over nothing.

Comment

• Yeah, everyone I've talked to about BSG so far has hated Cally too, but idk, something about her, rowrrrrr unfunfunf.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• So the layoff between the Revelations episode (which I just watched), and the next episode of BSG was seven months?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          So the layoff between the Revelations episode (which I just watched), and the next episode of BSG was seven months?
          Something like that. They basically made season 4 two seasons across two years, it was really fraking annoying waiting all that time for the final 10 eps.

Comment

• just watched the season 3 premiere for True Blood

it was awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              just watched the season 3 premiere for True Blood

it was awesome.
              Im about to, although sometimes True Blood can get a bit ridiculous I quite enjoy it. I would enjoy it more if this werent the age of bandwagon trashy vampire TV/cinema. Even though True Blood with Alan Ball is a whole different animal than **** like Twilight & Vampire Diaries.. I still sort of feel like a ***** watching it.

Comment

• So, I set up Party Down to record and came back today and watch the episode, my DVR recorded the s2 finale that is supposed to air in 2 weeks, I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• True Blood was rather good tonight, although if thats what the werewolves look like Ill be a bit disappointed. They were just like...dogs.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Conscience off, DICK ON.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Has any one else been watching Top Shot? The blue print for the show is pretty much survivor but I have liked it so far.

Comment

• I'll be in my bunk.

Comment

• My favorite series are Lost, Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad. Now I would put them in that order, but if Breaking Bad continues to be so good it will pass Battlestar Galactica soon.

Comment

• Hell yes. Interview with Gilford included in the link too.

With Emmy buzz swirling around him like mosquitoes on a Texas football field, Zach Gilford has inked a deal to return to Friday Night Lights for a sizeable arc during the show’s fifth and likely final season.
                            http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/...lford-returns/

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            My favorite series are Lost, Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad. Now I would put them in that order, but if Breaking Bad continues to be so good it will pass Battlestar Galactica soon.
                            There is really nothing I can say about Breaking Bad...It was a near perfect finale to a near perfect season. Walt is on the edge of being a man without a soul, but he keeps that bit of human Walt barely visible. He embodies everything I should hate (but love), but both Jessie and Walt are two of the most compelling characters I can remember in recent television history.

Comment

• I love Breaking Bad but I don't think that it'll ever come close to BSG for me. The closest thing to BSG is Firefly and they might be 1a and 1b.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Breaking Bad is in the same vein as The Shield and The Wire, where it is amazing throughout and there is no real weak points to the series.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information