Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    I'll judge him in a year.. Every show or host takes time to get used to their brand new situation and can just be "not good" at first. I am a Fallon fan, so I will just sit back and enjoy.

But you can tell he is a bit nervous. Show will be great IMO.
    Yes and I think that is a bit of a problem with this first show. You want to screw up with a bunch guests no one cares about, find how you can connect with audience.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      Yes and I think that is a bit of a problem with this first show. You want to screw up with a bunch guests no one cares about, find how you can connect with audience.
      I guess so, considering DeNiro is as hard a guest as he will have, but he should be cared about. Bad interview though, DeNiro rarely looked his way, but that skit shows what I believe is the friendship between him and Fallon

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Does anybody actually like Important Things with Demetri Martin? Its just unbearably horrible and not in the least bit funny IMO.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Anyone keeping up with Eastbound and Down? Great show.

Comment

• Ugh I can't stand Fallon. Giving him a talk show is almost as bad as giving Carson Daly one. Fallon has never in his career been able to even keep a straight face and do a skit without laughing. I find him awkward and annoying. I hope his show bombs and he gets **** canned.

Comment

• anyone else been watching East Bound & Down?

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                Does anybody actually like Important Things with Demetri Martin? Its just unbearably horrible and not in the least bit funny IMO.
                Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                Considering I don't find Demetri Martin to be in any way funny, and indeed one of the low points in the history of the Daily Show, I don't have high hopes.

I knew it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                  Considering I don't find Demetri Martin to be in any way funny
                  does.not.compute.

Originally posted by thule View Post
                  anyone else been watching East Bound & Down?
                  Filled with so many great quotes.

if theres one thing i hate its losing

if theres two things i hate its losing and getting cancer
                  Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.
                  Can I wear the scream mask?
                  Naw dude, this is a real job, not teaching kids. Can't get all ****** up.
                  what's all that grey **** on your face? you look like you just gave robo-cop a blowjob
                  Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than ****. So that is why i.. am better..than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick..everyone.
                  yeah i hurt my nose
                  I love you and I don't mean just in the make me come sort of way
                  Last edited by GOB; 03-03-2009, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• I dont find Eastbound and Down to be funny at all. This type of comedy has become of the main stream or the norm and I dont find it funny at all. Ferrell and the rest of his crew are insanely overrated, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I dont find Eastbound and Down to be funny at all. This type of comedy has become of the main stream or the norm and I dont find it funny at all. Ferrell and the rest of his crew are insanely overrated, imo.
                      I had a couple of friends refer it to me a couple of days ago..I watched the first two episodes....it's something I'd watch if I was bored and didn't wanna go on the internet and find something better to watch....but I wasn't overly impressed...just curious if others were fans or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                        I had a couple of friends refer it to me a couple of days ago..I watched the first two episodes....it's something I'd watch if I was bored and didn't wanna go on the internet and find something better to watch....but I wasn't overly impressed...just curious if others were fans or not.
                        There are a lot of guys on here who like it. I dont get the appeal. That's just me, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                          anyone else been watching East Bound & Down?

I like it a lot. I'm not sure if it's going to stick with me though. I loved the first episode, but liked 2 less than 1, and 3 less than 2. Not a good trend.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            There are a lot of guys on here who like it. I dont get the appeal. That's just me, though.
                            I'm a huge fan of Dannt McBride.

Have you ever seen The Foot Fist Way?

Comment

• Originally posted by GOB View Post
                              I'm a huge fan of Dannt McBride.

Have you ever seen The Foot Fist Way?
                              Nope...a lot of guys have been pitching me that one but, I'm not a Danny Mcbride fan at all. He has his funny one liner's in some big comedies but, I dont think he's all that funny. More annoying than funny, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I also got recommended by a friend last night to watch burn notice. Another series I'm not sure about...anyone give me the scoop?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information