Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fringe, **** yes

    by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

    Comment


    • It's always sunny was pretty disappointing last night. The league was great though.

      Comment


      • I am gonna need to find a site for the UNC game.. ******* ***. p2p4u. net doesn't seem to have it.. looks like it is on ESPNU

        FML
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

        Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

        Comment


        • I've been watching a bunch of well reviewed cable shows for the last few months. I've already seen The Wire, Sleeper Cell, and Damages. I just finished my fourth show, watching all 3 seasons of Breaking Bad...omfg. What a great show. The season 3 cliffhanger was insane and i can't wait for season 4. The drug drama produces some of the best suspense i've ever seen. Its not as good as The Wire but its just as addictive.

          Now i'm onto The Shield. After that, its The Sopranos. Maybe i'll watch Deadwood too.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            Fringe, **** yes
            I swear having to wait two weeks for the next episode will make me cry. So epic.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

            Comment


            • "Wanna build a cardboard submarine?"

              "Get out of my brain."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                I am gonna need to find a site for the UNC game.. ******* ***. p2p4u. net doesn't seem to have it.. looks like it is on ESPNU

                FML
                cough cough athde cough cough

                Btw, for sports, one fall back I've always used is going to justin.tv. They usually have games on there, or the stream will give a site.

                If that info is against the rules, please remove it. Hopefully it's not.

                Comment


                • Ouch, Fringe will be moved to Friday nights starting January 28th. That is the death slot. Sorry Fringe fans. :(
                  Last edited by vidae; 11-19-2010, 08:52 PM.

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    cough cough athde cough cough

                    Btw, for sports, one fall back I've always used is going to justin.tv. They usually have games on there, or the stream will give a site.

                    If that info is against the rules, please remove it. Hopefully it's not.
                    Unfortunately, I think it has something to do with ESPNU.. they are clowns

                    Not on ESPN3 either and I can not find it through google. Gamecast it is.
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                    Comment


                    • Just watched the first 3 episodes of the walking dead i had recorded. I have to say it's already one of my top 5 favorite shows on TV right now.

                      Comment


                      • Ok so I've been out of the loop a little the last 6-12 months. Is there any new shows that I need to start watching or any old ones that got a whole lot better?
                        Last edited by Caddy; 11-19-2010, 11:06 PM.

                        Comment


                        • What kind of news are you looking for? I don't generally recommend watching network news. The Comedy Central pair along with reading a few foreign news sources.

                          Comment


                          • Carl Weathers' guest role in Arrested Development is almost certainly the best ever.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Carl Weathers' guest role in Arrested Development is almost certainly the best ever.
                              Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (******* 10 chars)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                                What kind of news are you looking for? I don't generally recommend watching network news. The Comedy Central pair along with reading a few foreign news sources.
                                new not news!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information