Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    watching Louie season one. holy **** this is awesome.
    I watched that season not long ago. I thought it was just going to be funny, but was surprised at the seriousness of some of the content without not being funny.

Comment

Hooray, we have found a convert!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• his interaction with the bus driver in the pilot was like a perfect sign of things to come.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Louie is just an awesome, awesome show.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            I watched the finale of Dexter last night, and it was the first full episode of the show I've ever seen :). I want to start watching that show though. I need to get a hold of the seasons.
            I deeply regret doing this. Finished season 4 today, gonna start 5 soon.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I deeply regret doing this. Finished season 4 today, gonna start 5 soon.
              Ya... Dexter is a show that you kind of have to start from the beginning otherwise you'll have missed out on some huge "WTF?!" moments, and it'll be completely spoiled if you try to go back and watch them. Season 4 in particular.

Comment

• Classic ESPN commercial.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  Ya... Dexter is a show that you kind of have to start from the beginning otherwise you'll have missed out on some huge "WTF?!" moments, and it'll be completely spoiled if you try to go back and watch them. Season 4 in particular.
                  Moments I've loved so far

Comment

• So ive been watching season 2 and 3 of californication. Pretty sweet show, not in the top tier of shows in TV but probably in the second tier. I really ******* love the soundtrack

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      So ive been watching season 2 and 3 of californication. Pretty sweet show, not in the top tier of shows in TV but probably in the second tier. I really ******* love the soundtrack
                      LIES! It is one of my favorites and is my favorite show on the "movie" channels (HBO, SHO, Starz, etc)

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        So ive been watching season 2 and 3 of californication. Pretty sweet show, not in the top tier of shows in TV but probably in the second tier. I really ******* love the soundtrack
                        Californication is awesome. One of my favorite shows. Cant wait for Season 4 in January.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          LIES! It is one of my favorites and is my favorite show on the "movie" channels (HBO, SHO, Starz, etc)
                          Well....its nowhere near as good as the 3 shows still on AMC and Boardwalk Empire is also superior just to name a few. I still really like it though

Comment

• I have every single episode of Boardwalk Empire on HBO On Demand. Should I watch it?

Comment

I have every single episode of Boardwalk Empire on HBO On Demand. Should I watch it?
                              No..........

Comment

I have every single episode of Boardwalk Empire on HBO On Demand. Should I watch it?

I'll be over in 5 to watch them with u.
                                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information