Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh snap, Walt's getting in deep... I'm ADDICTED

Breaking Bad Preview tonight 10/9c:
    Walt, who has lied and told Skyler that friends Gretchen and Elliott have been paying for his cancer treatments, has to engage in some more serious prevarication in an attempt at extrication. Walt's sit-down with a befuddled and confused Gretchen provides the episode's searingly dramatic highlight. While all of that is going on, Jesse decides to take matters into his own hands after two drug-addled losers jack Skinny Pete and make off with Jesse's cash and stash. The hour ends with a scene of crushing finality.

Comment

• Walt you tricky bastard.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Hell yes, what a sick episode.

Comment

• Breaking Bad continues to be full of all sorts of awesome.

Comment

• I can't wait to watch Breaking Bad. I am tempted to watch it on this older computer tonight but at the same time I would much rather watch it on my 32 inch TV. That would mean waiting until tomorow though and I am so addicted I am not sure I can do that.

Also, the last Dollhouse episode was great. The show is really getting good and the premise is such that I can't see the show getting stale anytime soon. I just hope it lasts.

Comment

• I'm 8 episodes into the first season of The Wire. As of right now, I'd take the Shield over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                I can't wait to watch Breaking Bad. I am tempted to watch it on this older computer tonight but at the same time I would much rather watch it on my 32 inch TV. That would mean waiting until tomorow though and I am so addicted I am not sure I can do that.

Also, the last Dollhouse episode was great. The show is really getting good and the premise is such that I can't see the show getting stale anytime soon. I just hope it lasts.
                Definitely not a show you wanna watch on your computer if you can help it.. It's like watching the Dark Knight on a laptop. Sure you get to see the movie, but you don't get to be part of the "experience".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  Dollhouse has had a large increase in ratings the last 3 weeks. Its doing well in the death slot, something that hasn't had a successful show since the X-Files. That Yahoo list didn't mention the ratings at all, simply saying that they were still iffy on its quality. I think a 2nd season will be the make or break for the show.

On a non-cancellation note about Dollhouse, this is when the show is suppose to get good. A lot of the actors have made mention of this. Fox basically forced Whedon to make the first 5 or so episodes stand alones that followed their cookie cutter philosophy. The last couple of weeks you've seen a lot more Joss in the dialogue and the episodes are starting to follow one another. Tahmoh Penikett said the same thing, that around episode 5-6 is when the show really comes into its own and the real story begins.
                  Here's hoping Dollhouse doesnt go the way of also Friday Fox Network night death spot series Firefly, he has a long history stretching back to Buffy with smokin' hot Eliza Dushku, you know the syndrome: reruns ad infinitum on SciFi, DVDs of the single-yr. series (& the feature film Serenity) only owned/rented by the small but fanatical following, then becomes relegated to its own subculture. Whedon is too highbrow & philosophical in his scathing social commentary for Middle America, too damn bad, they don't know what they're missing. I've always been proud to include myself among that Joss subculture, even submitting Buffyspeak dialect items to slang dictionary websites, I'm just wired weird that way.... once I shared an ofice with 2 equally fanatical Whedonites & we quoted one-liners from Firefly all day... hey, it beat working

Comment

• The Sarah Connor Chronicles had one of the best season (series?) finales I've ever seen. It was amazing.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      The Sarah Connor Chronicles had one of the best season (series?) finales I've ever seen. It was amazing.
                      Would be lame if they ended the series like that though. But at the same time, would be weird to see where they would go.

Comment

Would be lame if they ended the series like that though. But at the same time, would be weird to see where they would go.

Haha, it's true. Even in The 4400, she was never really "human".
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Haha, it's true. Even in The 4400, she was never really "human".
                          And I think Cameron was more normal than her character in Firefly, River I believe. Now there was a bat **** nuts broad.

Comment

And I think Cameron was more normal than her character in Firefly, River I believe. Now there was a bat **** nuts broad.
                            River may have been bat **** nuts, but her character in Serenity was just totally badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                              River may have been bat **** nuts, but her character in Serenity was just totally badass.
                              I wasnt a huge Serenity fan, I think they changed up the personalities of a lot of characters too much for the flick.

Comment

• Flyboy, how's the pron biz?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information