No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i started watching community last night. ive watched 11 episodes. i love this show

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      What?? No! That sucks balls.
      I don't know what to say but I'm sorry I was the one to tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        i started watching community last night. ive watched 11 episodes. i love this show
        Second best show on TV right now, and best comedy. It's amazing!

And yeah, that sucks for Psych, but at least I can get my "USA show" fix with White Collar and Covert Affairs (6/7), Burn Notice (6/23) and Royal Pains (6/29).. plus have you guys seen the trailers for their new shows Suits (6/23) and Necessary Roughness (6/29)? They don't look amazing but they do look entertaining. Not entertaining enough to push Psych back.. but at least we get SOME USA shows to hold us over. :)

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Wow? Didn't expect to see all this USA love.
          I haven't given all the above mentioned shows a chance but from what I have seen...
          I'm just not a big fan of USA
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• For a cable network they have a solid amount of good original programs.
            Psych is their best show to me, but a lot of people love Burn Notice just as much. Royal Pains is solid but a notch below those shows IMO. I haven't seen Covert Affairs or White Collar but I might start watching White Collar just because I have nothing else to watch this summer and Matt Bomer was awesome in Chuck.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• White Collar is my second favorite show on the network, JUST behind Psych. Covert Affairs isn't great but it's entertaining.. and Burn Notice is solid. The new shows look good too.

Overall it's a solid network with some entertaining stuff. I watch all of their original programming except that In Plain Sight show.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Firefly has been on the Science Channel all day good times.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Comment

• Has anyone here watched Shark Tank? It's a pretty interesting show although it doesnt have to do with actual sharks.

Comment

• Anyone watch "Being Human"... the US version?
                          I'm a big 'werewolf' junkie. I'll watch anything with them in it.
                          Was just thinking I haven't seen anything worth watching that is werewolf related recently.
                          Then I saw the "Teen Wolf" trailer (MTV... ehh) and it reminded me of "Being Human"
                          I read some reviews and they're mostly positive. Figured I'd ask you guys.

Comment

• I watched the whole first season of Being Human and loved it and it has all ready been picked up for another season can't wait.

Comment

• Nice.

On Demand only has episodes 8-10. Same for Hulu.
                              Netflix doesn't even have it available yet. Guess I just gotta wait then

Comment

• im almost done with season 3 of breaking bad. what a great show. sometimes it gets a little unbelievable or odd coincidences occur but thats to be expected with a show revolving around the drug world. theres some brilliant acting and riveting scenes

Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information