Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming out on DVD soon, no?
    My wife and I love that show.
    Can't wait til it's on Netflix so we can watch season 3.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Netflix has season 3 but only on DVD can't stream any season yet that is what I'm waiting on.

Comment

• Yea, I watched the first two seasons that way. (DVD's)
        I'm completely content doing it that way though streaming would obviously be better.
        It's just too good of a show though.

With Games Of Thrones, The Killing and now I'm going to start watching Teen Wolf (I'm a big werewolf-horror fan).
        As soon as GoT and The Killing are over, I'll probably start watching "Wilfred"
        My wife cracks up every time the commercial's on. So we'll give it a shot.
        I'll also be interested in seeing that new "alien invasion" series that's due to debut some time this month. Forget the name.

Thank God for DVR.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• So what happens to "The League" if there is no season?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• White Collar tomorrow! Yeah yeaaaah!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              White Collar tomorrow! Yeah yeaaaah!
              What time? I've never really watched before but since there's no Psych this summer I figure I can give this a shot. Will I be lost?
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                What time? I've never really watched before but since there's no Psych this summer I figure I can give this a shot. Will I be lost?
                Yeah, probably.

Comment

• Yeah it's going to be hard to jump into White Collar in the 3rd season. Can't wait for it though.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• You'll be lost, but you will still probably enjoy the episode. You could always DVR the season 3 episodes while you catch up though! It's definitely worth it dood.

Comment

• Did anyone happen to catch the South Park finale last night? First episode I can remember that ended sadly. The show is either finished or terminally ill, but it still provides some of the most accurate social commentary on television.

Last night wasn't funny in any way, shape, or form but anybody who is a fan of the show should watch it.

Here's the link and a review which sums up the episode perfectly:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e07-youre-getting-old

http://www.avclub.com/articles/youre-getting-old,57155/

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        You'll be lost, but you will still probably enjoy the episode. You could always DVR the season 3 episodes while you catch up though! It's definitely worth it dood.
                        I really enjoyed the episode. I have to admit I didn't catch on at first, I thought "man they're really rushing into this confrontation between Peter and Neil". It's good to have the show back on.

I do think it would be an interesting angle for Neil and Peter to go back to being on opposite sides of the law for a while.

Comment

• Men of a Certain Age is an overlooked show do like.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            I really enjoyed the episode. I have to admit I didn't catch on at first, I thought "man they're really rushing into this confrontation between Peter and Neil". It's good to have the show back on.

I do think it would be an interesting angle for Neil and Peter to go back to being on opposite sides of the law for a while.
                            I agree. I think the new direction is exactly what the show needed. I enjoyed this episode more than the s2 finale.

Comment

• I disagree. I don't like when Peter and Neal are pitted against each other.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It brings a whole new dynamic to the show and it was lacking something new imo. I don't think they'll be at each others throats for long, but it is something different and that is what I like.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information