No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got Netflix (why the **** did I wait so long?!) so I'm looking for some suggestions! What are some good shows that I haven't seen or haven't seen in a long time?! Hook it up bros.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I just got Netflix (why the **** did I wait so long?!) so I'm looking for some suggestions! What are some good shows that I haven't seen or haven't seen in a long time?! Hook it up bros.
      I also just got it myself and I second this notion. hook some brothas up swdc!

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Netflix is full of win and I just found out you can stream this...

Comment

• Is anyone else watching Franklin and Bash? I'm really enjoying it so far. I've always been a fan of legal procedurals and when you add in attractive women and comedy, it's even better. Last night's episode wasn't as good as the first two, but it was still solid.

Originally posted by SolidGold
          Bortlezzzzzzz
          Originally posted by Monomach
          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Yeah I actually like Franklin and Bash. It isn't the best show ever but it is entertaining and I like the duo of Gosselar and Meyer. It works for what it is.. a summer comedy.

Comment

• Wow Good SVU episode. twisty this one!

Comment

• Just finished watching all the episodes of Community. Incredible show. Abed is hilarious, and even funnier when he's teamed up with Troy.

I recently started on Parks and Recreation. Not as incredible. Too say the least.

Comment

• I've been on a Parks and Rec streak and I love it! Great all round cast in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Just finished watching all the episodes of Community. Incredible show. Abed is hilarious, and even funnier when he's teamed up with Troy.

I recently started on Parks and Recreation. Not as incredible. Too say the least.
                    You gotta give Parks and Rec a chance. I tried to watch it in season 1 and didn't really enjoy it so I stopped watching. But then I came back for season 3 and it's definitely hit its stride and become one of the funniest shows on TV. Now I have to go back and watch the first two seasons.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Anyone else really stoked for Wilfred? I think it looks great.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I didn't care for the first season either.. but watched it all when it was done and thought it was ok. It gets a lot better in season two, and season three was so good that it was the 1b to the 1a of Community.

I'm rewatching season2 right now on Netflix and it is fantastic.

Comment

• Just saw the first episode of Reaper (via Netflix!).. was solid. It's a pilot so I'll give it another couple of episodes.. also, Missy Peregrym <3 <3 <3

Comment

• So Falling Skies sucks. Nothing but lame cliches and boring scene after boring scene. I wish someone would make a good alien invasion movie or TV show. I don't want to know the back stories of the dime-a-dozen, physically attractive characters, who manage to maintain fantastic hair in apocalyptic conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Anyone else really stoked for Wilfred? I think it looks great.
                              I'm with you. Should be great.

Comment

• WOW. THAT was the ******* ending to s1 of The Killing? Are you ******* kidding me? Jesus christ.

For the people who watched this god damn show for 13 weeks, this episode was an insult.

Yeah, put me in the group who will definitely not be watching the next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information