Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    There is so much overall terribleness in True Blood that I'm not sure how much longer the good parts can cancel it out.
    Exactly what I came in here to post. The show is getting continually worse and I can already see this season is going to be plagued by another TERRIBLE Tara storyline. Wow. A lesbian cage fighter in New Orleans? Who thinks of this ****?
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      If you can stomach Steve Carrell, its definitely worth it. The rest of the cast is terrific, but I despise Michael Scott as a character. He actually ruins the show for me.

wow, don't listen to this guy

Comment

• Michael has a few individual moments in which I think the writers took the character too far, but they are few and between.

His character evolves over time.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• so i started watching this show called 'the wire'. anyway, i just finished the fourth season and am starting to think that this show is kinda really, really ridiculously good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            so i started watching this show called 'the wire'. anyway, i just finished the fourth season and am starting to think that this show is kinda really, really ridiculously good.
            Hmm never heard of it.. maybe I'll check it out. :D

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I've finally gotten around to watching Breaking Bad and it's unbelievable, however I wish it was more drug dealing and less about Walt's annoying family.

Comment

• Skylar does suck but stick with it because it's an amazing show.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• So... has there really not been a new episode of White Collar in weeks? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Skylar does suck but stick with it because it's an amazing show.
                    Holy ****, how much I hate that woman.
                    I always say though, if you ever feel strongly about a character (positive or negative), then they're doing a good job
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      So... has there really not been a new episode of White Collar in weeks? WTF?
                      There have been uh.. 3? I think this last episode was the third of the new season.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I've determined APS is a Andy clone, but like a very very unfunny one

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          I've determined APS is a Andy clone, but like a very very unfunny one
                          What gibberish is this
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• White Collar has been new every week. Vidae is right their has been 3 episodes.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              White Collar has been new every week. Vidae is right their has been 3 episodes.
                              Hmm. Hulu says there are only 2. Grr.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                Hmm. Hulu says there are only 2. Grr.
                                I don't think USA shows are up on Hulu immediately.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information