Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    What's better guys, Nip/Tuck or Sons of Anarchy? Need something new to watch on Netflix.
    SOA is sooooo ******* good. I am hooked.

    Bonekrusher.

    Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Anyone else catch Alphas? I thought it was pretty cool.
      I plan on checking it out soon. I've seen only good reviews.

      Comment


      • Add me to the group that has enjoyed Suits as well.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by prock View Post
          SOA is sooooo ******* good. I am hooked.
          i second this statement
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Anyone else catch Alphas? I thought it was pretty cool.
            Got it on my DVR will watch it sometime this week.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              I'm a HUGE SOA fan so I'm gonna push you in that direction.

              service oriented architecture?

              /cue njx

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Add me to the group that has enjoyed Suits as well.
                Duh, we like all the same shows so it was obvious you liked Suits!

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  Duh, we like all the same shows so it was obvious you liked Suits!
                  This is true. I think Glee is really the only show that has everyone split here. I'd still like to know why USA produces better shows than NBC.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    Duh, we like all the same shows so it was obvious you liked Suits!
                    What about me?! I like all the same shows. :(
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      What about me?! I like all the same shows. :(
                      SCREW YOU FORENCI!
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • I like almost all the same shows but I will forever hold a special type of disgust for Chuck in my heart.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                          I like almost all the same shows but I will forever hold a special type of disgust for Chuck in my heart.
                          I really should neg rep you for this. Chuck is fantastic.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Chuck could be good if he would stop being an unconfident nerd (you have a smoking hot blonde spy GF and can kick anyone's ass in no time, how are you still so indecisive and nervous?) and if they would get rid of the Buy More part of the show.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              Chuck could be good if he would stop being an unconfident nerd (you have a smoking hot blonde spy GF and can kick anyone's ass in no time, how are you still so indecisive and nervous?) and if they would get rid of the Buy More part of the show.
                              Welcome to Season 3 ahaha. You have to invest in the show before it gets to that point, but it does get there eventually.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • The Buy More is one of the best parts of the show, well at least the supporting characters from there. Probably the reason I like seasons 1 and 2 so much better than season 3 and 4.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information