Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    I actually kind of like Taub, but Chase is boring. They should bring back Cameron and leave him out.

Charlyne Yi is kind of a boss too.

I'm just glad the show is watchable now. I hate everything else on Monday nights.
    Jennifer Morrison is on that ABC show "Once Upon a Time" that debuts next week. But I'd hope they could bring her back for the series finale.

I'd rather Chase stay around than Taub because he's been a regular from the beginning.

I like Taub's character. I hate the plots they give him. He got way too much attention for being a side character. I don't need scenes with just he and his ex-wife. That has nothing to do with House. And I want the final season to be about House.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Is this officially the final season?

Comment

• You guys are silly, Mad Men is dope, and Don Draper is the best character on television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          You guys are silly, Mad Men is dope, and Don Draper is the best character on television.
          the rate at which you make 100% correct statements is incredible. well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            the rate at which you make 100% correct statements is incredible. well done.
            But I wonder, how can Mad Men be the best show on TV when the Television Discussion Thread tells me Breaking Bad is the best show on TV?
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              But I wonder, how can Mad Men be the best show on TV when the Television Discussion Thread tells me Breaking Bad is the best show on TV?
              Where did he say best show? Breaking Bad is far and away, ONCE AGAIN.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Jennifer Morrison is on that ABC show "Once Upon a Time" that debuts next week. But I'd hope they could bring her back for the series finale.
                Yeah but we can be honest: that show has a snowballs chance in hell of finishing an actual full ordered season. Bring her back after it gets canned.

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                You guys are silly, Mad Men is dope, and Don Draper is the best character on television.
                How can that be when that title clearly belongs to Jesse Pinkman?

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

How can that be when that title clearly belongs to Jesse Pinkman?

:/-________-

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    :/-________-
                    Come at me tacks.

Comment

Come at me tacks.
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Come at me tacks.
                        It's still Walter White.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          It's still Walter White.
                          Nah, Walter is an awesome character and Bryan Cranston plays him very well, but Jesse has been the better character on that show for at least a full season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                            Is this officially the final season [of House]?
                            It hasn't been confirmed, but it's generally assumed.

I believe Hugh Laurie's contract ends after this season. Maaaaaybe the show finds new life, but I expect it to be over.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Jesse Pinkman > Walter White
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Nah, Walter is an awesome character and Bryan Cranston plays him very well, but Jesse has been the better character on that show for at least a full season.
                                This is so very true. Am I the only one who gets a little annoyed by Walt? I found his character to be a bit...pathetic in Season 4. Admittedly I'm only on episode 8 and I've heard nothing but crazy things about the finale (No spoilers yet, thank god), but Walt gets on my nerves more now then he blows me away by doing something awesome. Jesse is a much more intriguing character to me and Aaron Paul outacts Bryan Cranston in every single scene they're in together.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information