No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn, Parks and Rec was ******* awesome tonight.

This is the epitome of good comedy and good television.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• IASIP was pretty good tonight. I am satisfied with Fat Mac.

Comment

• Parks and Rec was awesome, but Community was awesomer. Great night of TV there NBC. Too bad you're too ******* stupid to realize when you have a good thing so you're only giving us two more episodes of Community this year. Go crawl into a dark hole and die NBC.

edit: "For what it's worth, I think you would make an incredible brunette. Ron Swanson."
        Last edited by vidae; 11-18-2011, 01:56 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I thought Parks and Rec was better, but then again I think the Dean is reaching Chang levels of annoyance. They have really focused on him way too ******* much lately.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I thought Parks and Rec was better, but then again I think the Dean is reaching Chang levels of annoyance. They have really focused on him way too ******* much lately.
            i watched the episode where he blackmailed jeff baked as **** and i had a nightmare about him that night. so basically i agree with you

also ron swanson is the only thing keeping me interested in parks and rec

Comment

• blessed annie's boobs

Comment

I thought Parks and Rec was better, but then again I think the Dean is reaching Chang levels of annoyance. They have really focused on him way too ******* much lately.
                I don't really mind Dean Pelton.. and I think Jeff did an amazing job playing him haha. I never really minded Chang much either so maybe I'm in the minority.

Comment

• Honestly think American Horror Story is one of the best things on TV, and easily the best new show this year.

Comment

• I'm with you Vidae. I actually kind of like the dean and what he brings to the table. All 3 comedies were excellent last night. The Rown Swanson brunette line was so funny. I should use that this weekend.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      Honestly think American Horror Story is one of the best things on TV, and easily the best new show this year.
                      You clearly haven't seen Revenge.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I honestly don't get the love for AHS. It's like they decided to think of crazy **** and throw it all on a board and just go with it. I watched the first three episodes and I think it's very meh.

And yeah, Revenge is easily the best new show of the season.

And Dexter was renewed for TWO more seasons.
                        Last edited by vidae; 11-18-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

You clearly haven't seen Revenge.
                          True, but I'm planning a marathon.

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I honestly don't get the love for AHS. It's like they decided to think of crazy **** and throw it all on a board and just go with it. I watched the first three episodes and I think it's very meh.

And yeah, Revenge is easily the best new show of the season.

And Dexter was renewed for TWO more seasons.
                          The first 3 eps were probably the weakest, vidazzle. It literally gets better with each episode. It doesn't help that I've watchd it in total darkness late at night. Not that it's actually creepy, but there's a bit of an unsettling vibe.

Comment

• Well, I will keep watching then sir, but if I dislike it when I catch up you will be watching a show of MY choosing!

Comment

• Parks is such a good show I can't decide which character — Ron, Ben or Andy — is my favorite. There isn't a bad character on the show. Not even close.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                Well, I will keep watching then sir, but if I dislike it when I catch up you will be watching a show of MY choosing!
                                Deal. I have open slots for Happy Endings and Revenge.

Btw has anyone noticed Boardwalk Empire's sharp decline? I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one who feels this way but this show has become borderline trite. I can probably trace it all back to Jimmy becoming a complete momma's boy, spouting off lines like 'Sometimes I think I wasn't meant for this' and being literally teh definition of a whipped momma's boy.

Pair that with the absolutely stupid characterizations (particularly Chalky) of most of the characters, and plot movement proceeding at a snail's pace and I am pretty turned off by this show lately. This show acts like it is already Sopranos-level royalty with the reverence it gives certain 'dramatic' beats but it just hasn't earned them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information