No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those (all two of you) who watch Misfits.

Comment

• Two Broke Girls is sooooooo ******* terrible.

Comment

• just watched the 4 seasons of mad men. wow

such a good show
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Two Broke Girls is sooooooo ******* terrible.
          It is probably the worst show on tv. Not one character on the show is even remotely funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            It is probably the worst show on tv. Not one character on the show is even remotely funny.
            It is, and it probably isn't close at all. It is just so incredibly bad, the jokes are so forced and stretched and the acting is putrid. And Kat Dennings is fat. Just gross, overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
              just watched the 4 seasons of mad men. wow

such a good show
              I couldnt get passed season 1.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Dexter was absolutely godawful this week. What a terrible excuse for a show it has turned into.
                I'm usually not one to criticize it... but it was god awful this week.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  It is, and it probably isn't close at all. It is just so incredibly bad, the jokes are so forced and stretched and the acting is putrid. And Kat Dennings is fat. Just gross, overall.
                  It is no coincidence that it was co-created by Whitney Cummings herself. Everything about that show is awful. It deserves to be on CBS with the rest of the Chuck Lorre garbage sitcoms.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                    just watched the 4 seasons of mad men. wow

such a good show
                    About time, Tim. haha
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Kinda figured they'd give BTD another season but this past one was kind of a let down. I didn't even realize the season finale was the season finale until a few weeks later when I noticed they weren't broadcasting anymore episodes.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Can't help but feel cheated already with the finale of American horror story.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• bored to death is pretty enjoyable when you're stoned

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Can't help but feel cheated already with the finale of American horror story.
                            ...out of what?

I def. didn't see this ending coming. I thought season two would be just another family.
                            I'm curious to see which direction they'll take the show.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              ...out of what?

I def. didn't see this ending coming. I thought season two would be just another family.
                              I'm curious to see which direction they'll take the show.
                              Idk, they didn't really explain anything, I felt that the big plot was rushed. Idk it felt like a Lost ending to me, and I just have no patience with shows like that anymore. Lost really just turned me off to shows that try to hook you with questions while not giving you any answers.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Ah, I guess I don't have Lost Syndrome bc I've never seen it
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information