Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brody is right vidae.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
      Just got the second season of Sherlock. I don't even know how to convey how much I enjoy this series.
      yay for benedict cumberbatch.

      Comment


      • OK, I finished the Alcatraz 2-hour premiere. The show has issues, but I will continue to watch because of Sarah Jones. I'm weirdly attracted to her. Maybe it's the combination of a nice rack and seeing her carry a hand gun.

        http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1232910592/nm1967673
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

        Comment


        • Gross. She is not attractive at all.

          Decent rack I guess.

          Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

          Comment


          • Just watched the first ep of Alcatraz. I think the story is flimsy as.



            I think the show ultimately fails because the protagonist isn't attractive, and as much as I like Hurley, I doubt he is a big draw in the general audience.

            Comment


            • I enjoyed White Collar last night as usual. Just a fun show to watch without having to think about anything.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Gross. She is not attractive at all.

                Decent rack I guess.
                What are you basing this off of? Did you watch the show?

                Sometimes I find her very attractive (like in episode 2 where she's washing an enormous amount of blood off her chest, haha), and sometimes I really don't.
                Last edited by Xiomera; 01-18-2012, 11:19 AM.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                  Just watched the first ep of Alcatraz. I think the story is flimsy as.



                  I think the show ultimately fails because the protagonist isn't attractive, and as much as I like Hurley, I doubt he is a big draw in the general audience.
                  The show has a ton of issues. Bad, mushy dialogue. Flimsy characterization and motivations. And most annoyingly to me is the fact that these Alcatraz inmates appear 50+ years later with absolutely no reaction to what must be an enormous culture shock with new technology and customs and everything.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    I enjoyed White Collar last night as usual. Just a fun show to watch without having to think about anything.
                    100% agreed sir. Good episode. Not the best, but it looks like it's going to set up a good end to the season.

                    Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    The show has a ton of issues. Bad, mushy dialogue. Flimsy characterization and motivations. And most annoyingly to me is the fact that these Alcatraz inmates appear 50+ years later with absolutely no reaction to what must be an enormous culture shock with new technology and customs and everything.
                    Hah, I said the exact same thing to a buddy of mine. It's like, EVERYTHING is different and there is zero reaction to it, like they're used to it. I thought that was dumb too.

                    I'll probably keep watching for a few more weeks to see how it evolves. You generally can't judge a show based on the pilot anyway, so I'll give it a few more episodes.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      The show has a ton of issues. Bad, mushy dialogue. Flimsy characterization and motivations. And most annoyingly to me is the fact that these Alcatraz inmates appear 50+ years later with absolutely no reaction to what must be an enormous culture shock with new technology and customs and everything.
                      I bet they're already dead and they've been in hell this whole time. No culture shock when you're a ghost!
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I bet they're already dead and they've been in hell this whole time. No culture shock when you're a ghost!
                        I'm betting on clones that don't age.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          100% agreed sir. Good episode. Not the best, but it looks like it's going to set up a good end to the season.



                          Hah, I said the exact same thing to a buddy of mine. It's like, EVERYTHING is different and there is zero reaction to it, like they're used to it. I thought that was dumb too.

                          I'll probably keep watching for a few more weeks to see how it evolves. You generally can't judge a show based on the pilot anyway, so I'll give it a few more episodes.
                          I'm definitely going to keep watching. For all its flaws (and there are many), I find it kind of interesting.

                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          I bet they're already dead and they've been in hell this whole time. No culture shock when you're a ghost!
                          Pretty sure it's all just a dream.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            I'm betting on clones that don't age.
                            I didn't actually watch the show. I was just poking fun at LOST and JJ Abrams.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I didn't actually watch the show. I was just poking fun at LOST and JJ Abrams.
                              You forgot about the light cave. The light cave explains everything.


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                You forgot about the light cave. The light cave explains everything.
                                It beats the "God did everything" explanation for Battlestar.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information