Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn it, Hank Moody.
    My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

• So the the fourth episode of Spartacus. The new Naevia is such a downgrade, they couldn't find a hot girl to play her?

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
        Plus it's not only Season 4 of The Wire thats better, its damn near every season except maybe 2.

Shameless is ******* excellent btw.
        Agree with everything you said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
          So the the fourth episode of Spartacus. The new Naevia is such a downgrade, they couldn't find a hot girl to play her?

Bottom of the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
            So the the fourth episode of Spartacus. The new Naevia is such a downgrade, they couldn't find a hot girl to play her?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

Comment

• Today at work I got a work order that said:

"CRISIS ALERT!! Microwave is broken."

I went to the room and left a door tag that said:

"Using Switzerland's large hadron collider and resources from all the other nations we built a trans-dimensional gateway to get you a new microwave."

Comment

• March 15th, Community is BACK on NBC at 8 p.m. on Thursdays.

Parks is taking a 5-week hiatus, however, at that time. When it returns, it'll be airing AFTER the Office, which is the better timeslot. 30 Rock moves to 8:30.

Good news.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Which means...

EVERYONE BETTER TUNE IN EVERY WEEK FOR COMMUNITY DAMMIT

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Parks is taking a 5-week hiatus.
                      I just died a little inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        March 15th, Community is BACK on NBC at 8 p.m. on Thursdays.

Parks is taking a 5-week hiatus, however, at that time. When it returns, it'll be airing AFTER the Office, which is the better timeslot. 30 Rock moves to 8:30.

Good news.
                        What's going on with the baby show? Can't think of the name right now.

Comment

• So, so, so happy Communtiy is coming back soon. But sad that P&R has to take such a long break. Why can't I have multiple nice things at once?
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            What's going on with the baby show? Can't think of the name right now.
                            Up All Night will still be on the same night, in its post-Office slot. Community will be put back into the slot it had previously, right up against BBT.

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                            So, so, so happy Communtiy is coming back soon. But sad that P&R has to take such a long break. Why can't I have multiple nice things at once?
                            They want Up All Night to finish it's episode run. I'm not hearing good news about Up All Night being renewed but I am hearing good things of Community possibly coming back for another season.

Who knows if that will end up happening or not. NBC is broadcasting three new comedies Bent (March 21st), Best Friends Forever/Betty White's Off Their Rockers (April 4) so I'm guessing we'll have to wait and see how those do.

You will, however, have a few weeks where both Community and Parks air on the same night, which will remind us all of the glory days..

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Which means...

EVERYONE BETTER TUNE IN EVERY WEEK FOR COMMUNITY DAMMIT
                            I'm not even sure the ratings for Community matter anymore, unless it somehow drastically fell off a cliff. If it continues to get around what it did when it stopped airing I think it'll be renewed.

NBC knows what it has in this show and they might get a deal from Sony which is too good to pass up. Sony has been known to give away shows that are close to syndication numbers before.
                            Last edited by vidae; 02-21-2012, 04:46 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Community back!!!!!!!!!!!
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...t-in-show-2012

http://www.hulu.com/bestinshow

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information