Puking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Drinking makes you more of a man, that's why homeless people are the most badass people on earth.
    sad/true.

which is what made bumfights the most entertaining thing on earth.
    it like watching marvel vs capcom only in real life, and more beards.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
      wait you puked off of 9 beers. lame
      I've puked after 7 beers.

But in my defense, I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs, and it was Miller High Life.
      Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        Jesus christ!! for the first time ever i jsut threw up after drinking.. thats so gross... im still drunk.. like just finished now.. i have 3 beer left... god this sucks.. anyone else have any good stories?
        Unfortunately for me, puking after drinking is an all to often occurrence. I don't seem to know the meaning of the word moderation. Last weekend I was 12 beers in, then I went to a bar and had 4 shots in less then ten minutes. That is where I don't remember, but I woke up with 4 bucks of the twenty I had after the shots. So I guess I bought some beers too.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
          Jesus christ!! for the first time ever i jsut threw up after drinking.. thats so gross... im still drunk.. like just finished now.. i have 3 beer left... god this sucks.. anyone else have any good stories?
          So you were drunk and you decided to go on a message board and post about it. Getting shitfaced is a time to make sleezy moves on girls you normally wouldnt touch, not talking on a website for discussions of the NFL draft.

Last night I played in a intense beer pong tourney at some Halloween party I did pretty well but my partner sucked. Then I kicked some ass in hockey. I will post some pucking stories later.
          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
          the only hot actreeses are adult
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
            wait you puked off of 9 beers. lame
            24 pack lol

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by JPLUFF View Post
              I've puked after 7 beers.

But in my defense, I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs, and it was Miller High Life.
              7 is still quite sad.... and you're shorter yet heavier than me...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I killed a 5th of EnJ in an hour lastnight I was drunk as **** but, I usually only puke after a half gallon of puerto rican rum , aka DumDum and its still a rare occurance then...strong stomach...

Comment

k now that im sober on here. I had 21 beer, and then just absolutly lost it.. and let me tell you mcdonalds double cheeseburgers suck coming up!! so i was about passed out and i guess out of habbit i came onto the website lol... i passed out shortly after i posted that i think.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

i puke on an empty stomach sometimes when hard liquor is involved. but never puked off beer or if i had eaten a decent meal beforehand.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

If he's skinny and hadn't eaten anything in some time, 9 isn't all that bad.

Comment

haah well i explained the situation up there.. but ya i hadnt eaten all day cause i was at a voelleyball tourny.. and after about 12 beers we hit up msdonalds and i ate.. finished the rest.. im not a small guy.. but 21 was stupid for me to think i could do after not eating for awhile.. or not drinking for awhile..

I got to get off this site more i think.. when im drunk and i jsut automatically go on here.. habbit before i go to sleep sadly

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I chugged half a bottle of Jagermeister, after doing shots of Bacardi 151 and drinking about 10 beers. I vomited all over myself and fell asleep outside.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

I just spent 3 days straight in the same clothes. :(

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I chugged half a bottle of Jagermeister, after doing shots of Bacardi 151 and drinking about 10 beers. I vomited all over myself and fell asleep outside.
                              lol man thats solid

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                                I just spent 3 days straight in the same clothes. :(
                                yeah from friday night to when i woke up today i was in the same halloween costume....
                                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information