No announcement yet.

Ohio: State Of Runner Ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were the Cavs the 2nd best team in the NBA?

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
      Were the Cavs the 2nd best team in the NBA?
      ...shut up. :(

Comment

Sorry, the Indians broke it for me, or I'd be putting my money down on the Browns winning the AFC :P

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

lol me and my friends were talking about the worse possible ending to the browns season and we came up with this

1. the browns manage to get to the super bowl by beating both the pats and colts

2. darnell dinkins fumbles inside the 10 after a catch with 2 minutes to go and the browns up by 4.

3. charlie frye comes in for the injured hasselback and leads the seahawks downfield and on fourth and 12 with 4 wide out of the shotgun and time running out frye calls his own number and does a qb draw up the gut for a td run as time expires.

Comment

**** life.

Comment

Well, we won the Little Ten ten this season, so thats good.
              Basketball this year is looking good, because I know we won't make it to the Final Four and lose in the NC, so thats good.

Don't forget DChess, we also lost the NC in Hockey and Mens Soccer....sorry for piling it on, lol.

Comment

I was born in Ohio, as were nine presidents (although most of them sucked). And some astronauts.

And Jack Hanna.

That's gotta count for something.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

if you ain't first, you're last
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                  JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

It's gone beyond the point of "unfair." At this point, it's just a sick joke.

One can only get crapped on so many times before realizing it isn't worth it. I, unfortunately, am not one of those individuals. I will forever be stuck annually rooting for these teams and constantly getting let down. Such is the life of a Cleveland sports fan.

When we do finally win a title, though...the entire city of Cleveland, including all of Cuyahoga County, may very well implode.

What a great day it'll be. I fully intend on drinking myself into a coma in celebration.

Comment

Ohio Sports is just a sad picture overall. I thought Chicago was bad when Jordan retired. Damn

Comment

another rough lost, but its not like it was unexpected, ohio cant win

Comment

I'd still rather go to every championship game and lose than not go at all. Hell, I'd rather go there and lose than win the Rose Bowl.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                            I'd still rather go to every championship game and lose than not go at all. Hell, I'd rather go there and lose than win the Rose Bowl.
                            you take that back right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
                              It's gone beyond the point of "unfair." At this point, it's just a sick joke.

One can only get crapped on so many times before realizing it isn't worth it. I, unfortunately, am not one of those individuals. I will forever be stuck annually rooting for these teams and constantly getting let down. Such is the life of a Cleveland sports fan.

When we do finally win a title, though...the entire city of Cleveland, including all of Cuyahoga County, may very well implode.

What a great day it'll be. I fully intend on drinking myself into a coma in celebration.
                              Not only that, but you're forced to live in the 2nd worst city in America (Gary takes the cake).

Great sig though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Well a good thing for professional basketball in Ohio.

LeBron will probably be with the Knicks in a year or two, so they don't have to worry about losing four more titles.

I'm not a Cavs fan, so I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information