Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did You all remember to change your clocks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You all remember to change your clocks?

Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour last night? Just wondering because I had forgot to and was pleasantly surprised to notice I have an extra hour to my day

yes, thank god for cell phones...mine beeped at 2 a.m. to tell me it was really 1 a.m. and to make sure I adjusted my clocks

Comment

In saskatchewan we dont acutally set our clocks back.. were the only province that doesnt.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        In saskatchewan we dont acutally set our clocks back.. were the only province that doesnt.
        Are you serious? I never heard of that.

Comment

That useless knowledge just forced me to forget something important. Now i can't do long division. Thanks jerk

Comment

Ooo, you guys are rebels . . . how cool.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Arizona doesn't change their clocks, we are on Arizona Standard Time

Comment

I completely forgot. I called my friend to see if he wanted to go eat lunch at 11, realizing it was 10 and he was still sleeping.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I got out of the shower this morning, looked at the clock, and it said 12:30. I ran downstairs to start watching the game, and I had 30 minutes to burn... Bummer.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Wait wait wait.....you guys have clocks now!?!!?!

*HIGH FIVE*

Pretty soon you'll get paved roads and coats not made out of beaver pelts. Man....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I did, but apparently NFLDC did not.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Wait wait wait.....you guys have clocks now!?!!?!

*HIGH FIVE*

Pretty soon you'll get paved roads and coats not made out of beaver pelts. Man....
                        Well the clocks came slightly atfer we got that.. whats it called... indoor plumbing?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

No, I did not remember. I set my alarm for 8 A.M. and I really got up at 7. Wow was I mad

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I only ever forget when you lose the hour, it's almost like clockwork...i'll get me coat.
                            What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                            It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

yea i remembered because bars were open an extra hour. it was greatness.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information