X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Thread

The McRib is back!

Discuss McDonalds in here
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Bring back the 99cent Triple Cheeseburger!!!

I'd rather clog my arteries with that...
    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

There should be a law that I can blow smoke in the face of every person that eats at McDonalds.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        There should be a law that I can blow smoke in the face of every person that eats at McDonalds.
        only you though :)
        but why? i think in moderation it is delicious
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          only you though :)
          but why? i think in moderation it is delicious
          I just kid. If people want to clog their arteries that's their right. My only problem is that our society constantly bitches about smokers and how they jack up insurance costs, but fat people can eat whatever the **** they want and there are almost no regulations against the fast food industry, which is ******* up our health care system far more than tobacco is.

Proceed with the McDonalds convo though. I'm a Taco Bell fan myself, though I love their fries.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I just kid. If people want to clog their arteries that's their right. My only problem is that our society constantly bitches about smokers and how they jack up insurance costs, but fat people can eat whatever the **** they want and there are almost no regulations against the fast food industry, which is ******* up our health care system far more than tobacco is.

Proceed with the McDonalds convo though. I'm a Taco Bell fan myself, though I love their fries.
            I dont get the anti-smoking commercials when there are McDonalds commercials because they put a salad and water on their menu as healthy alternatives. I mean people will eat McDonalds a lot because it is fast and easy and in the short run inexpensive. states with high fast food intake also have high bankruptcy rates as i found out in financial literacy class.

Comment

Wendy's is better, but I don't eat fast food too often. I eat healthy

IMO, that Mcrib doesn't look too appetizing

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Its back where you live. That sandwich will be in no Mcdonalds on the east coast.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                  Its back where you live. That sandwich will be in no Mcdonalds on the east coast.
                  ouch that blows. i need proof. its farewell tour III

Comment

I agree. I'd rather blow a $2 hooker than eat at McDonalds.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I agree. I'd rather blow a $2 hooker than eat at McDonalds.
                      I agree as well, I hate McDonalds.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                        I agree as well, I hate McDonalds.
                        Same. I like Burger King and Taco Bell, that's it. Really only the chicken fries and reggae fries at BK though, not the Burgers

Paul

New York Giants
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                        UConn Basketball
                        Virginia Tech Football
                        UConn Football

Comment

And Ruben Studdard rejoices.

Comment

You know those situations where you're in a hurry and McDonalds is the only thing you can really eat in time? for me, if that situations arises more then twice in a couple of days i swear i feel like I'm dying, the stuff just makes you feel like ****

Comment

I rarely eat fast food. If I'm eating something fast out I usually go to Qdoba. Just can't resist a Poblano Pesto Burrito.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information