Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MATH number game/riddle.. something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Damix
    Originally posted by jetsfan3
    Originally posted by Damix
    Originally posted by ny10804
    There are 26 digits.
    The digits add up to 50.
    There are 50 states.

    Best guess is 0 0 0.

    EDIT- damix must be smart. :D
    I got 0 0 0, but in a different way
    What was your way?
    Each number is a letter in the aphabet. first is 4- 4 states start with A, next is 0- 0 states start B

    0 states start with x, y or z
    That's brilliant.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ny10804
      If my math teacher was grading this, I'd get no credit and I nice little note saying "no work." I swear, math class is the only class you can get every question on a test right, and get a 90.

      I suffer from the same fate usually =(

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Damix
        Originally posted by jetsfan3
        Originally posted by Damix
        Originally posted by ny10804
        There are 26 digits.
        The digits add up to 50.
        There are 50 states.

        Best guess is 0 0 0.

        EDIT- damix must be smart. :D
        I got 0 0 0, but in a different way
        What was your way?
        Each number is a letter in the aphabet. first is 4- 4 states start with A, next is 0- 0 states start B

        0 states start with x, y or z
        wow, that was impressive man. I gotta say

        Comment


        • #19
          1 5 2

          And I am 100% sure my method works

          Comment


          • #20
            Has anyone checked damix theory and go over all the states?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by snuff
              1 5 2

              And I am 100% sure my method works
              okay




              ...care to tell it?

              bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BeansDooma
                Originally posted by snuff
                1 5 2

                And I am 100% sure my method works
                okay




                ...care to tell it?
                Its the number of times I have been to each state, and you cant say im wrong because you have no idea where I have been.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jetsfan3
                  Has anyone checked damix theory and go over all the states?
                  I just checked it, it definetly works out.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    man youre smart.

                    ^A Bonekrusher production^
                    #15
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by themaninblack
                      man youre smart.
                      well i try

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by snuff
                        Originally posted by BeansDooma
                        Originally posted by snuff
                        1 5 2

                        And I am 100% sure my method works
                        okay




                        ...care to tell it?
                        Its the number of times I have been to each state, and you cant say im wrong because you have no idea where I have been.

                        BRILLIANT

                        bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          man thanks guys!

                          i knew i could post this here and get answers!

                          thanks a billion!


                          Go Ravens!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I feel like I just contributed to cheating :(

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Damix
                              I feel like I just contributed to cheating :(
                              nah, it was for fun and games.. and a lil extra credit, but dont worry about it


                              Go Ravens!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by jkpigskin
                                Originally posted by Damix
                                I feel like I just contributed to cheating :(
                                nah, it was for fun and games.. and a lil extra credit, but dont worry about it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information