• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Periphearal* vision helps.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I used to write everything down on a piece of paper. And if the test was one paper. Put it under the test, but if it was multiple pages put it in between pages. With math since it was obviously something you can not write down the answers in. I either failed or turned around or stood up and just looked at the other kids answers.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I've never cheated...all my friends would and get away w/ it. I just know if I tried something stupid like that, I would get caught.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          I used to write everything down on a piece of paper. And if the test was one paper. Put it under the test, but if it was multiple pages put it in between pages. With math since it was obviously something you can not write down the answers in. I either failed or turned around or stood up and just looked at the other kids answers.
          I bet that worked...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

well, you wait til the husband is gone, sneak in through the back door, go up to the bedroom, pull down your pants, have sexual intercourse, when finished sneak out the back door....

oh, cheating on tests? eh just stretch your neck, yawn and trust your neighbors mental skills or their cheating methods
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

In high school, I can't recall any blatant cheating to help myself, but I use to help my friends a lot...

We had this spanish teacher who taught a lot of the kids parents. He was beyond old and was ready to retire. He would give us like, vocab/spelling test, where he would say like "red" and we would have to write "rojo" but you had to know the word and spell it correctly. Well, by luck, our assigned seating in his class had myself and my friends all in the back of the class [A lot of my friend's last names were d's, h's, and s's and it just worked out in the alphabetical snaked seating he used]. Since he was a little old, I would spell out all the words to my friends...I would spell them out mostly at my buddy Holiday who was right next to me, but usually the entire back of the class could hear and even the front. Mr. Hancock was so old that it really didn't matter...

My junior year, we had to do a 10 page research paper on a topic given to us by our english teacher. I did mine and did quite well, so well that my teacher remembered it. My buddy didn't do his [since he's an idiot] but his topic was close to mine. I gave him my floppy and told him to reword things and delete some passages. He didn't. He printed my exact copy and we got caught. Ms. Cupp showed us the papers that were identical [I had misspelled "Civil" in the paper] and my buddy took the blame. Said he found my floppy in the computer lab and he didn't do his so he just copied mine. I said I had nothing to do with it and he almost didn't pass his junior year.

Our history/government exams were always the same. I use to write all of my answers down on the desk, after I turned in my exam, rewrite the answers on a index care and give them to my friends that had the class after I did.

When we had harder classes like calculus, chemistry, physics, advanced bio, I had people tell me what was on the test so I could read up on that a little more. I've never had anyone just give me answers...

I agree with Moses though, that was high school. Don't jeopardize your higher education with cheating. Not worth it.
              Last edited by j05son; 11-14-2007, 06:42 PM.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                chapstick the side of a scantron.
                Lol, I had never heard of that and looked it up. False, but funny.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                  I did the same thing. Except for the standing up and looking around. But just putting the cheat notes in the papers. Worked every time. Teachers wont book you for looking through the test.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    Lol, I had never heard of that and looked it up. False, but funny.
                    What does it do?

Comment

uh...ask to go to the bathroom then go to my locker...I'm a smart guy, so I don't usually try to cheat, but I have on occasion
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I dont think ive ever took a legit test. Like studied the night before, and didnt at least glance at someones elses.

Yesterday, I walked up as if I was done, grabed a smart kids paper, and just went back to my seat and copied it. Obviously the teacher cant be staring the class down. I HATE teachers that do that. Like, do you have a life? go grade some papers.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                          I dont think ive ever took a legit test. Like studied the night before, and didnt at least glance at someones elses.

Yesterday, I walked up as if I was done, grabed a smart kids paper, and just went back to my seat and copied it. Obviously the teacher cant be staring the class down. I HATE teachers that do that. Like, do you have a life? go grade some papers.
                          Ya, shame on teachers for making sure the kids don't cheat themselves and the rest of the class.

Comment

i have a pair of jeans with a rip in them by the pockets... so just write a **** load of stuff on my leg...haha.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              What does it do?

Its supposed to count every answer right, but it doesnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                                Ya, shame on teachers for making sure the kids don't cheat themselves and the rest of the class.
                                Most of life, not all, youll have someone to rely on. Whats wrong with getting a couple answers from someone?

I would be the best teacher. If my students wanted to cheat, go ahead, they would only be hurting themselves. and I wouldnt give homework :)

edit: you might be thinking, if I think like that, why do I cheat on tests? Well thats because Im not old enough to realize im screwing myself over for the future. I hate being lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information