Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Further proof that College coaches can't make it in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    What was that show that took place in what seemed like a mostly black college? The main character had those flip up sunglasses he always wore? I can't think of it.

    Comment


    • #47


      Murphy Brown FTW

      Comment


      • #48
        Best show ever... next to Mr. Belvedere...


        ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 49ersfan_87


          Murphy Brown FTW
          The painter, his name escapes me now, was always my favorite character. He recently passed away from drugs I think.

          Comment


          • #50

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Jughead10
              What was that show that took place in what seemed like a mostly black college? The main character had those flip up sunglasses he always wore? I can't think of it.
              A Different World

              It was a spin-off of the Cosby Show.

              And the college was a fake college called "Hilman". It was the alma-matter of Bill Cosby (the TV character).


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • #52
                How can we all forget about the greatest TV show ever!?!?!?!?!?


                ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by soybean
                  let me ask this. College coaches cant succeed in the nfl, but can an nfl coach necessarily succeed in college? Could Bill Belichick win a NC?
                  Dude you are waaaaaaaaaay missing the point of this thread. Look around you.


                  Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                  Comment


                  • #54


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • #55


                      I love his expression.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        OOHHH Good one!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Originally posted by soybean
                          let me ask this. College coaches cant succeed in the nfl, but can an nfl coach necessarily succeed in college? Could Bill Belichick win a NC?
                          Dude you are waaaaaaaaaay missing the point of this thread. Look around you.
                          woops, i'll edit to something cool.

                          Comment


                          • #58

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Night Court was definitely nice.........



                              Ahh Markie Post... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by JBond93

                                She was obvious Vikings fan there 51........................




                                I'd hit it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information