Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arrested Development

    So I never really watched the show when it was on FOX, but recently just spent a whole bunch of free time catching up with episodes on MSN and torrents.

    Gotta say it's brilliant. It takes a long time to get into because the show is so incredibly layered. Also the storylines feel really soapish, but the writers do an excellent job making the resolution somewhat realistic and hilarious (Mr. F).

    It has a great cast and the show is narrated by Ron Howard. If you havent seen it you should check it out.

  • #2
    Great show. My favorite part had to be the chicken dances.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NAydBmWft-U

    Sig thanks to mockalicious

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jackalope View Post
      Great show. My favorite part had to be the chicken dances.

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=NAydBmWft-U
      GOB is too much. In season 3 George Sr, Lucille, and Lindsay are all doing their own version of the chicken dance at Michael when GOB walks in and tells everybody to hold on because he has the perfect thing for the situation. He comes back wearing a chicken mask and starts to do the dance only to see that everybody has stopped. Then he lets out a classic "C'MON!".

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cordscords View Post
        GOB is too much. In season 3 George Sr, Lucille, and Lindsay are all doing their own version of the chicken dance at Michael when GOB walks in and tells everybody to hold on because he has the perfect thing for the situation. He comes back wearing a chicken mask and starts to do the dance only to see that everybody has stopped. Then he lets out a classic "C'MON!".
        That was a hilarious scene. They had a video on youtube of every chicken dance done in the show, but it got taken down.

        Sig thanks to mockalicious

        Comment


        • #5
          This show left WAY too early. It was cut down in its prime. Only if more people watched it...

          Comment


          • #6
            You see Lindsay, I was a professional twice before........



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • #7
              I guess I was part of the problem in terms of why it was canceled because I never watched it when it was on the air either but I have all three seasons on DVD now. Phenomenal show!
              Scott Wright, President
              Draft Countdown.com
              www.draftcountdown.com

              Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

              Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

              Comment


              • #8
                I was one of the few that actually watched it when it came on tv. There is no reason that AD shoulda got cancelled. I tried to get people to get into the show but nobody would give it a chance. When I got the seasons on DVD and forced my friends to watch them, they loved it. I don't see how somebody can watch this show and not like it.





                By the way Art, Tobias was a therapist and an analyst...the first analrapist. His business cards almost got him arrested. haha
                When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                  I was one of the few that actually watched it when it came on tv. There is no reason that AD shoulda got cancelled. I tried to get people to get into the show but nobody would give it a chance. When I got the seasons on DVD and forced my friends to watch them, they loved it. I don't see how somebody can watch this show and not like it.





                  By the way Art, Tobias was a therapist and an analyst...the first analrapist. His business cards almost got him arrested. haha
                  "I blue myself."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oftentimes, the heart reacts without consulting the brain, thustly....




                    One of my favorite AD moments when Tobias was resigning from his position as Michaels assistant even tho he was never hired.
                    When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Where Once There Was A Yacht, Not There Is Not!



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Easily the best comedic TV show ever to me. Not even close.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                        “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I agree. Most of the comedies that I watch today that are any good rip off AD pretty blatantly. Like every episode there's a joke that was already in AD on 30 Rock, The Office or FOTC.
                          When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Arrested Development was without a doubt my favorite show.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              banger in the mouth

                              Hitman D for the sweet sig

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information