No announcement yet.

Grey Cup Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooo! Go Riders about damned time we brought another cup back.

The streets are pretty crazy right now. Everytime the lights turn red all the cars start emptying and everyone starts running around and falling down on the ice. No one should be driving right now as half the city is pinned beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
      Eh... I think if he can get NFL money, he will stay. But if not, it is definitely in his best interests to go south. He has the skill. And the size. Without the injury, he very well could have been drafted.
      Thats the big if though... the injury.. all the power to him but i love watching him up here

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by YouNeverKnow View Post
        Wooo! Go Riders about damned time we brought another cup back.

The streets are pretty crazy right now. Everytime the lights turn red all the cars start emptying and everyone starts running around and falling down on the ice. No one should be driving right now as half the city is pinned beyond belief.
        You in regina i take it?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
          You in regina i take it?
          Saskatoon. Its a shame though, I gotta start this 10 page accounting paper that is due in the morning that I haven't started yet, so no more partying for me.
          I don't know what it is, but everytime Canada/Saskatchewan/Saskatoon wins a sporting event the city decides to make as much noise as possible.

Comment

Saskatoon. Its a shame though, I gotta start this 10 page accounting paper that is due in the morning that I haven't started yet, so no more partying for me.
            I don't know what it is, but everytime Canada/Saskatchewan/Saskatoon wins a sporting event the city decides to make as much noise as possible.
            woah woah waoh... what highschool you go to?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              woah woah waoh... what highschool you go to?
              I went to Bowman but that was five years ago now? Geeze seems like a long time ago. At the University now taking business.

Comment

I went to Bowman but that was five years ago now? Geeze seems like a long time ago. At the University now taking business.
                Oh wow... a bowman alum.. ya i go to bedford right now and im in my grade 12 year... like there is another toon town kid on here.. thats pretty cool

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I thought the DE from the Riders, Chick his name was, said he played for Utah I think? He looked pretty beastly out there. He seemd to be getting pressure all the time, and shedding blocks to stop Roberts in the backfield. I guess he had 2 sacks against BC last game as well. Fantuz had a huge problem with drops earlier in the year I guess, I think before he got hurt.

Originally posted by Jakey
                  WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

I've said it before, but I should neg rep you guys for living in Saskatoon. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                      I thought the DE from the Riders, Chick his name was, said he played for Utah I think? He looked pretty beastly out there. He seemd to be getting pressure all the time, and shedding blocks to stop Roberts in the backfield. I guess he had 2 sacks against BC last game as well. Fantuz had a huge problem with drops earlier in the year I guess, I think before he got hurt.
                      Utah State.....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I had a bunch of buddies that went to the U of S actually. One of them is the brewmaster or something for some microbrewery in town there. Actually, My cousin got married there a couple years ago, and it's where I met my fiance. So I've actually got some love for the Toon.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                          I had a bunch of buddies that went to the U of S actually. One of them is the brewmaster or something for some microbrewery in town there. Actually, My cousin got married there a couple years ago, and it's where I met my fiance. So I've actually got some love for the Toon.
                          Where do you live?

And i kinda figure its canada cause cuase not many people in the states know wehre it is
                          Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 11-26-2007, 12:12 AM.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Right now, I'm living in Lethbridge. But my fiance and I both hate it here. I was born in Michigan, but I lived in Regina for about 16 years. Then I moved to North Carolina, back to Michigan, then finally to Lethbridge for a little over a year now. Once my fiance is done her criminal justice, we're hoping to move back to Saskatchewan, since she's from PA. But we both know that's a hole, so there's no way either of us will ever want to live there.

Comment

I live in Winnipeg, but don't care about the CFL at all.

So I am laughing at a lot of people right now.

Comment

I'm not a big fan either. This is the only game I watched this year. But my fiance wanted to watch it. Otherwise I would have been watching Pats/Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information