Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Led Zeppelin Reunion Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Led Zeppelin Reunion Show

    not that any of us here went in all likelihood, but here is the set list from the show that just finished recently:

    Good Times, Bad Times (live debut)
    Ramble On (live debut)
    Black Dog
    In My Time of Dying
    For Your Life (live debut)
    Trampled Under Foot
    Custard Pie
    Nobody's Fault But Mine
    No Quarter
    Since I've Been Loving You
    Dazed & Confused
    Stairway to Heaven
    The Song Remains the Same
    Misty Mountain Hop
    Kashmir

    encore:
    Whole Lotta Love
    Rock and Roll

    heard the show rocked so freakin' much...I hope they go on tour and come near my area so I can see them. Can't wait to see the DVD/footage/bootleg or whatever of the show.

  • #2
    Zeppelin is amazing, even as 65 year olds. I would give my left nut to see them live, but apparently plant doesn't want to tour. We'll see though. For your life would be hardcore as hell live. That's a killer set.


    Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

    Comment


    • #3
      If you wanna see a clip now turn on BBC America's "world news america" and they'll show it towards the end of the show (7:50 PMET or so, so hurry up!)

      Comment


      • #4
        damn, i dont have that channel

        stupid comcast.


        Originally posted by mythbusta
        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
        who dey?

        Comment


        • #5
          Worry not, I'm sure you can get all kind of Led Zep reunion stuff off youtube by tommorrow even.

          Comment


          • #6
            I would kill to be able to see them live. The Rolling Stones were badass, and they are nothing compared to Led Zep.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

            Comment


            • #7
              I did get to watch an old school tour of Zep yesterday on VH1. It was awesome
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

              Comment


              • #8
                i have recently become a fan (my dad's old CD's) i would have loved to be there

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                  I would kill to be able to see them live. The Rolling Stones were badass, and they are nothing compared to Led Zep.
                  Well I don't know about all that. Imagine how crazy it would've been to have a Rolling Stones reunion show in the late 90s if the Stones broke up after the Some Girls album instead of keep playing. That would be just as insane and maybe even more talked about even. Thankfully the Stones kept playing and I got to see them live, but Led Zepp is younger and more of a hard rock band than the Stones, who were more bluesy and early rock and rollish. But nonetheless, the Zeppelin show is the biggest reunion concert ever.

                  BTW the clips from that Zeppelin show were awesome, sound quality was perfect and Plant sounds the same as he did in the 70s from what I could tell. They did tune the guitars down a little bit though b/c Plant can't hit the highest notes like he did back in the day anymore.
                  Last edited by keylime_5; 12-11-2007, 11:42 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv-lW7K66M0

                    that's all there really is right now. Hopefully the bootlegs come out soon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I love Zed Zeppelin but I would be surprised if it was good since Robert Plant's vocal chords were basically destroyed back in the day.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        Well I don't know about all that. Imagine how crazy it would've been to have a Rolling Stones reunion show in the late 90s if the Stones broke up after the Some Girls album instead of keep playing. That would be just as insane and maybe even more talked about even. Thankfully the Stones kept playing and I got to see them live, but Led Zepp is younger and more of a hard rock band than the Stones, who were more bluesy and early rock and rollish. But nonetheless, the Zeppelin show is the biggest reunion concert ever.

                        BTW the clips from that Zeppelin show were awesome, sound quality was perfect and Plant sounds the same as he did in the 70s from what I could tell. They did tune the guitars down a little bit though b/c Plant can't hit the highest notes like he did back in the day anymore.
                        It is just I don't like the Stones anywhere near as much as Led Zep.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          who was playing drums? was it bonzo's son?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ya i think i read somewhere jason bonham was the drummer

                            ^A Bonekrusher production^
                            #15
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Stairway- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbA7bVouieI

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information