Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
    Eaglez.Fan my battery is pretty bad. Is it that much better on 1.1.2
    I read about the battery thing so right when I got my touch I got the 1.1.2 jailbroken version. So I cannot compare. But I went to Toronto yesterday and used it almost the whole time there and back (4 hours each way) and it still has some life left when I got home.

Oh and have you tried iPhysics?

And to Damix, they said that the 1.1.2 version fixes up the calender. It also allows you to install different tweaks that are only for the 1.1.2 version.

Comment

I have been thinking about getting an ipod... is the touch worth the price?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
        Eaglez.Fan my battery is pretty bad. Is it that much better on 1.1.2

Don't know if you've kept up with ipodtouch fans, but since you sent me the link I've been trying everything they've been doing. Working on VoIP right now, hacking the mic shouldn't be too difficult.

Comment

Here's mine as of now, I'm hiding most of my apps and can access them through dock.app

Comment

Pretty nice, I've kept things mostly the same except for changing my icon order and my background. And a few icons that annoyed me, when I get back to school with my desktop I hope to make my own custom set up.

Comment

Eaglez what's Iphisycs

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

It's this cool game. The only game I have on my iPot.

Comment

i really want one... but dont want to spend 400 bucks

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I can't get a stable wifi connection with my computer which is a pain in the ass.

Wifi out here is still pretty hopeless. You've got to pay at McDonalds that have hotspots.

Comment

i just bought an iphone and while i was skeptical at first, i coudnt be happier with it. i got the 8 gig one and the battery life lasts me through the entire day (granted i charge it at night) which is impressive becuase it is in constant use by myself and friends. my plan only went up about ten dollars because i was already paying for unlimited texting. the key pad works well, and the more you use it the easier and more comfortable it is to use, plus it has an amazing spell check system that fixs things for you. right now i have nothing to complain about, and i love the thing, and am glad i spent the money on it, if anyone has any qusetions i can anwser them, ill keep you updated on it.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

keyboard you start touching with one finger at first, then start using your two thumbs and gets easier. its actually a really nice setup
                        Last edited by Damix; 01-02-2008, 11:14 PM.

Comment

sometimes the spell check messes up and fixs a word i dont want it to, but it dosent happen all that often and its not a big problem. i wish my car adapter worked on the iphone, it just makes a clicking noise when i plug it in.

Originally posted by WMD
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            keyboard you start touching with one finger at first, then start using your two thumbs and gets easier. its actually a really nice setup
                            Not if you're used to a QWERTY keyboard.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Not if you're used to a QWERTY keyboard.

Huh, my iPod touch is in QWERTY set up, I assume iPhones are too

Comment

uhh idk, i ddk know what QWERTY set up is haha.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information